Mobile Theme

Started by Fedora-Tan, August 21, 2015, 12:06:45 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chocofreak13

thanks, Pit. ^^

Ikuyo Suzuki

August 31, 2015, 11:48:37 am Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:51:06 am by Pitkin
Would the read / unread icons be alright like they are now? I removed the one-pixel shade but didn't change anything else so far. Should the "read" icon be darker still?

edit: Also, is the icon's position good as it is, the triangle standing solidly on its base?

Penti-chan

Their placement looks maybe a few pixels too high. Also, for me it was looking fine, but maybe it'd look better if it was a bit darker; maybe wait to see if we get further feedback.

Also, on an unrelated note, that name and avatar seem familiar -w-;

Pitkin

I changed the "new posts" into something little bit darker and made the "no posts" into a little bit more transparent.

Penti-chan, Ikuyo Suzuki's one of the side characters in Hanaukyo Maid Tai (Hanaukyo Maid Team). ^^

Cockleshell

it's beautiful. thank you pit, its easier to differentiate now
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Penti-chan

Looks good, yes. Thanks :3

Chocofreak13

bootyful. :0

also, is this new person an alt account for you :0

Pitkin

Oh yeah, Ikuyo's been popping up from time to time during the years whenever I needed a member to test something and didn't have a victim nearby. I'm afraid she's too busy with her mad inventions to stick around. ^^

Chocofreak13

hah, that's kinda cool. ^^ (sorry to keep bumping a resolved topic)

Go Up