Started by Raffaele the Amigan, December 12, 2014, 03:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Ehm... Where is my avatar stored on site?

And when I try to upload another, site responds with an aerror that my signature now breaks site rules and it is too long...  :-\

Hamletic doubt... Upload new avatar or shrinking signature?
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Fedora-Tan

Should be OK for the sig, please retry.

I don't get the question with the Avatar, what's the problem ?

Raffaele the Amigan

There is no more avatar...  :D

And uploading one, the modifies made in profile, then caused error as apparently my signature is more than 316 characters allowed with this actual version of the forum.

Now I try again to upload avatar.

UPDATE

I got error again.

I uploaded avatar again, and when pressing button for save modified profile here is generic error I got:

The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:
The following BBC is not allowed within your signature: abbr, acronym, anchor, bdo, black, blue, br, email, flash, font, ftp, glow, green, html, hr, iurl, li, list, ltr, me, move, nobbc, php, pre, red, rtl, s, shadow, sub, sup, table, td, time, tr, tt, white.

There is none of those abbreviations in signature, and signature looks perfect.

But warning: in signature editor, my text got TRUNCATED.

I guess new version of forum keeps active old historic signatures that were very long, but it returns error if you try to modify profile, as signature is actually set to only 316 characters max string.

So at this moment I prefer not to modify anything in my profile.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Fedora-Tan

I can see your avatar as in the attachment.

Could you send me the signature you want to put by PM or here ? I'll see which part blocks.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Fedora-Tan on December 14, 2014, 04:26:01 AM
I can see your avatar as in the attachment.

Could you send me the signature you want to put by PM or here ? I'll see which part blocks.

Oh no... There is a misinterpretation here.
I found that avatar was missing on site. It shown a question mark on blue background "?"
So I tried to upload another.
Any time I uploaded gif, site responded my signature is not valid.

But I do not want changing signature. I wanted just upload new avatar again.

But somehow my avatar is now back there so no asking anymore why. I just apprecciate its presence on site... :)
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Fedora-Tan

Aye OK

Which of those do you use so i can enable it ?
abbr, acronym, anchor, bdo, black, blue, br, email, flash, font, ftp, glow, green, html, hr, iurl, li, list, ltr, me, move, nobbc, php, pre, red, rtl, s, shadow, sub, sup, table, td, time, tr, tt, white.