Main Menu

Victory!

Started by L33t 4g3nt, December 13, 2005, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

QuoteI can concur. Cuteness overload. ^___^
Still won't get me to buy a DS, but cuteness overload otherwise

Why no DS? its cheap (compairitivly) and its fun :D  I like touching her. :P  Im suddenly reminded of a VGcats comic where the DS was a flasher that was yelling TOUCH ME!!!

You just seem compleatly anticonsol.  I think maybe you pulled the TV stand onto your head as a piglet, or you lack posable thumbs and thus hate controlers out of spite.

QuoteOhhh,... using the right channels, you needn't be deprived of those games while engaging in your embargo.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬
Besides, there's nothing game consoles can produce that a modern PC couldn't match. ^-^

Besides, there are tons upon tons of vintage and open-source games that are just BEGGING to addict you! ^v'

Halo 3. HALO 3! HALOMOTHERFUCKING3!! :D :D Thats reason enough for me.  A pc version is along time coming (halo 2 pc isnt even out yet -.-)  Plus I already have the damn thing (and didnt need to pay for it, I traded my old Vaio for it)  

QuoteThat IS a very sweeeeeeeet laptop. Just for that, I take back every nasty thing I've said about Dell for a period of 120 hours. -.-

Have you thought of a design preconcept for XPS-tan? Just looking at it reminds me of KOSMOS from Xenosaga, only with red rather than blue highlights. -v-

Old or new kos mos?  I liked her in the original game but I didnt like the new design.  But yeah, I was definitly thinking of doing her in a sci fi anime style mecha get up.  Im not sure about it other then that.  I like KOS MOSs maid motif but I want to do something original.   I shall have to ponder it muchly.  She will be pretty bad ass, so I saggest that after your 120 hours you not say bad things to her.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Why no DS? its cheap (compairitivly) and its fun :D  I like touching her. :P  Im suddenly reminded of a VGcats comic where the DS was a flasher that was yelling TOUCH ME!!!

NOT CHEAP ENOUGH!!  ^0^
Only when I can get the DS-tans free in the purchase of some Bazooka bubble gum, will it finally be cost-effective for me to buy and play it.  Currently, based on my work, drawing and project needs, cost-benefit analysis dictates that my +$100 USD investment will simply lie in the corner collecting dust for a few years.

Now port a travel version of "The Daibijin" into the DS, and maybe I'll consider it.  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

QuoteYou just seem compleatly anticonsol

Not true.
I still think the Turbographix 16, the PC Engine, the Turbographix CD, the PC Engine CD, the Turbo Duo, the PC Engine Duo and/or the Turbo Express 0wnz all!!  ^v^

Remember, I'm into the whole "Inkage for Vintage" thing.  ^^'

QuoteI think maybe you pulled the TV stand onto your head as a piglet, or you lack posable thumbs and thus hate controlers out of spite.

GAH!  How did he know about that!  @__@

*mumbles traumatically*

[suspiciously] YOU!  IT WAS YOU!!!! YOU PUSHED IT ON ME!!!!!!!  >0<

*loud maniacal swearing*

Also, do you have any idea how freakin' hard it is to press game controller buttons with your HOOVES?!!!  Let's just say it's a bitch and I'll leave it at that before I initiate the Piggy Madness Sequence....  >_<

Trust me, you don't wanna see the Piggy Madness Sequence.  >___<
It's quite terrifying....
The P.M.S.....  >.<

.....*sweatdrops*  Oh, son of a--  -___-;

QuoteHalo 3. HALO 3! HALOMOTHERFUCKING3!! :D :D Thats reason enough for me.  A pc version is along time coming (halo 2 pc isnt even out yet -.-)  Plus I already have the damn thing (and didnt need to pay for it, I traded my old Vaio for it)  

*sips cup of white tea*  Fuuuuu....
[relaxed]Patience my dear captain.  Ã,¯.Ã,¯
Halo3 seems cutting edge now, but in 10 years it'll be like Doom.  Free off the net and cloned every which way.  [Broom seems like a pretty good one at that.]

QuoteOld or new kos mos?  I liked her in the original game but I didnt like the new design.  But yeah, I was definitly thinking of doing her in a sci fi anime style mecha get up.  Im not sure about it other then that.  I like KOS MOSs maid motif but I want to do something original.   I shall have to ponder it muchly.  She will be pretty bad ass, so I saggest that after your 120 hours you not say bad things to her.

*sips more tea*  Fuuuuuuuuuuu,...
[relaxed] Yeah, ponder away.  Ã,¯.Ã,¯
And i was referring to the old KOSMOS.  I wanted to play the subsequent games, but I wasn't too happy with the Anime design being dropped.  And after so much time and cheat codes I used to build up MOMO....  Ã,¯-Ã,¯

*siiiiiip*

Ah well,... maybe someday when I can get the sequels free with the purchase of some Bazooka bubblegum..... Ã,¯.Ã,¯

CaptBrenden

I just found this post.  how could I have possibly missed a post this fun?

QuoteNOT CHEAP ENOUGH!! ^0^
Only when I can get the DS-tans free in the purchase of some Bazooka bubble gum, will it finally be cost-effective for me to buy and play it. Currently, based on my work, drawing and project needs, cost-benefit analysis dictates that my +$100 USD investment will simply lie in the corner collecting dust for a few years.

Now port a travel version of "The Daibijin" into the DS, and maybe I'll consider it. Ã,¬__Ã,¬
bah, I have several really busy friends but they still find time to play their DS on the bus to work, or on the john.  there are many unused minutes of the day the DS is perefect for.

QuoteGAH! How did he know about that! @__@

*mumbles traumatically*

[suspiciously] YOU! IT WAS YOU!!!! YOU PUSHED IT ON ME!!!!!!! >0<

*loud maniacal swearing*

Also, do you have any idea how freakin' hard it is to press game controller buttons with your HOOVES?!!! Let's just say it's a bitch and I'll leave it at that before I initiate the Piggy Madness Sequence.... >_<

Trust me, you don't wanna see the Piggy Madness Sequence. >___<
It's quite terrifying....
The P.M.S..... >.<

.....*sweatdrops* Oh, son of a-- -___-;

heh, is that like mad cow diseise?  at least the truth comes out now. your a hater.  you drank your hater-aid this morning.  Well have fun with your P.M.S.  heh heh heh...

Quote*sips cup of white tea* Fuuuuu....
[relaxed]Patience my dear captain. Ã,¯.Ã,¯
Halo3 seems cutting edge now, but in 10 years it'll be like Doom. Free off the net and cloned every which way. [Broom seems like a pretty good one at that.]

There is a reason FPS's were originaly called DOOM clones, you know, cus doom RULES. it was voted greatest game ever dont you know.  If Halo reaches that level it would be AWSOME and I think it has a chance.  Still, unlike you I dont want to wait 10 years for it, I want it NOW! heck i dont even want to wait long enough for there to be a PC version. Hell the Halo 2 PC version isnt even out yet! Id be waiting a while.

Quote*sips more tea* Fuuuuuuuuuuu,...
[relaxed] Yeah, ponder away. Ã,¯.Ã,¯
And i was referring to the old KOSMOS. I wanted to play the subsequent games, but I wasn't too happy with the Anime design being dropped. And after so much time and cheat codes I used to build up MOMO.... Ã,¯-Ã,¯

*siiiiiip*

Ah well,... maybe someday when I can get the sequels free with the purchase of some Bazooka bubblegum..... Ã,¯.Ã,¯

Actually I just got Xenosaga III, it seems kinda like they combined the original 2... But KOS MOSes original designe came back, and got tweaked slightly to make her even hotter.  Sweet!

On another note, how does a pig sip tea?  I want to see you hold a tea cup without breaking it.  just try it, prove me wroung.  You lap it up out of the trough dont you? DONT YOU? ! And besides, coffee is the way of the future.

and Im a dirty heritic and need to be eaten on a tasty biscut with melted cheese and fried egg.  mmm mmm

Im glad you agree.  Bwahahaha
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.