On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

Modern IE = Those who vote for whoever they feel do the job well/platform agnostic
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

we already voted on IE, which ended up being that no one voted at all. >>;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2014, 09:08:09 PM
we already voted on IE, which ended up being that no one voted at all. >>;

On the contrary, i speak of modern IE (the fancy touch version). I assumed you were referring to the "old" IE. (IE8-), and we in fact DIDN'T vote on if IE voted, so the verdict is still out if if it voted or not.

Chocofreak13

I'm not making distinctions between versions here. it was a gag, the gag is dead now. thankyou. >>;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2014, 09:34:47 PM
I'm not making distinctions between versions here. it was a gag, the gag is dead now. thankyou. >>;

You sure? We could always vote on it.

Krizonar

I never voted, but I think the current parties are funny because you can see the relations!

You must admit the majority of people download another browser using IE or use it because they do not care, despite IE's  great recent performance not many people seem to trust it. AKA Nejin troll post.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: DustiiWolf on January 30, 2014, 08:48:31 PM
Modern IE = Those who vote for whoever they feel do the job well/platform agnostic
Problem is, nobody does the job well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

yay~

my joy had been sucked out like life force is by a dementor

but you came back and put the smile back on my face~
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

I'm having a tough time finding proper hair dye for my cosplay this year.

the local beauty supply store started selling Manic Panic sometime last year (MP is about the nicest stuff you can buy; they've been in business since the 80's making a whole line of punk beauty products, from dyes to makeup to nail polish) but they carry a limited range, so the only colours I can find that are the correct colour are too light.

to explain further, I am cosplaying as Lum Invader and Windows XP Home. as such, I need something between Teal and Grass Green so that I can pass for both characters. the beauty store has a wonderful darker teal that I was going to use, but I want to mix it with a dark green to offset it a bit.

at this point, though, the con is looking bleaker and bleaker as the date of the ball approaches and I don't even have a cosplay, let alone a ticket. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

I wanna dye my hair forest green next spring / summer ... HAIR COLOR TWINS! : O

Nichi

I'd love to dye my hair dark blue, but that's something I likely couldn't do until I move out :\

Bella

I can see you with dark blue hair. -w-

In order, what I wanna do haircolor-wise:
-Dark green (specifically, MP Enchanted Forest, since I've read it works well on naturally dark hair)
-Dark purple (MP Purple Haze?)
-Brighter red (that would require lightening though, I haven't quite worked up the nerve to do that yet)
-Probably dark blue as well at some point

Though I really like being a "redhead". ^^

DustiiWolf

Who is this? She was in the 8.1 DSP theme...