OS-Tan Winamp Skins

Started by glebeman, July 10, 2006, 02:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glebeman

Hi everyone,

I don't think that this topic belongs to this forum, but I'd like to know where you can download OS-Tan skins for Winamp. I've actually been searching for quite some time and i'm about to give up.

Can someone be so kind as to give me some ideas or put a link to where I can download these skins.

Thanks Everyone.

glebeman

........ Awww that was just just one. I already checked that one out already. I was hopping that I would get other OS-Tans like Xp-Tan or 2k-Tan.

Thank You for the post though!

If anyone could be so kind as to suggest another please?

CaptBrenden

donno, I wish I knew how to make them
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Seems there's not much we can do for you here after all.  But not to worry, for as the old adage goes, "if you want something done right, you'll have to do it yourself."  ^_'

http://www.winamp.com/nsdn/winamp/skinning/modern/

Or at least that's what I did when I was ticked over the complete lack of Nuku Nuku skins -- and the results (with a little time and otaku-like devotion) weren't half-bad.  
But that was EONS ago and clearly during the reign of what we now call "Classic" Winamp...  ^____^'

I'm actually shocked that program's still popular, what with all the other half-million media players released since then!  ^.^

CaptBrenden

Humm I might have to look into makeing some then, at least a 3.1 skin, cus she rules all.

glebeman

Wow, thanx for all your ideas and postings!

Yeah, I should make some myself, but I'm lazy LOL.

And CaptBerden your thought is also very appriciated.

CaptBrenden

If I end up making any Ill drop you a PM to check em out

glebeman

Alright thanx alot!

Revenge is the best forgiveness!