Current situation about the OS-tans

Started by H0RIZ0N, April 21, 2005, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iStar

^^^eh... uno fumar, por favour? (the extent of my spanish)

Anywho (man, that looks weird when written... any who?), from my experience the OS-tan phenom should operate like any other market: supply and DEMAND! And if we demand and they don't supply, then we supply ourselves! I'd lost my inspiration 'til I found the OS-tan's. GD! They're just too cute, to not create more material. Who cares about "official" or "authentic"? Gimme pen, paint, or clay and I shall create!

Wait! based on my understanding of romance languages: Darknight said (I think) "Yay! Don't ??? that anybody else that speaks spanish, lol" ???

Agelu said: "I am Chilean! ??? the first person to ??? speaks ?castelleno?!! It's good there's someone who likes Starcraft, and anime including OS-tans...!???

And that's all I can piece together.

What's the conjugation/definition of "crei/creo"??? yo, tu, etc... (think?)

Darknight_88

QUOTE (iStar @ Sep 22 2005, 04:43 PM)
^^^eh... uno fumar, por favour? (the extent of my spanish)

Anywho (man, that looks weird when written... any who?), from my experience the OS-tan phenom should operate like any other market: supply and DEMAND! And if we demand and they don't supply, then we supply ourselves! I'd lost my inspiration 'til I found the OS-tan's. GD! They're just too cute, to not create more material. Who cares about "official" or "authentic"? Gimme pen, paint, or clay and I shall create!

Wait! based on my understanding of romance languages: Darknight said (I think) "Yay! Don't ??? that anybody else that speaks spanish, lol" ???

Agelu said: "I am Chilean! ??? the first person to ??? speaks ?castelleno?!! It's good there's someone who likes Starcraft, and anime including OS-tans...!???

And that's all I can piece together.

What's the conjugation/definition of "crei/creo"??? yo, tu, etc... (think?) [/quote]
Yah, I think same, if we want to keep Os-tan's alive, we have to start being part of the supply. They are too good to let them die T.T. I'd make some of mine, but: no time (school!!!i hate it!!!), not ability in Photoshop (only in the old way: pencil and paper), and more practice in my skills.
In fact, i made a redraw of an exiting 95-tan image (if anyone cares, its at the fanart section), and working in 2 more, but it'll take a lot of time to finisht them...=/

btw, isnt it too weird the thing about the fan art? I mean, Os-tans arent something official, the fans create it. So...it really exist fan art in the Os-tans?

XD
Y para los que quieren saber de que hablabamos Agelu y yo...
Here is the translation, if anyone cares:
Darknight said:"Yay!!!i didnt though than anyone else here speaks spanish, lol" <---yah, i know, my translation its kinda weird...the meaning: "i though i was the only one here who speaks spanish"
Agelu said: " Im chileno (from Chile)!!!wow, first person here than i see speaking spanish. Good, and you like Starcraft, Os-tans and looks like even anime...!...not bad, not bad at all
Lets keep seeing us here, ok? Maybe we can start our own Oficial clan of Starcraft from "Os-tan collections""

Conjugation:
Creí: though
Creo: think
Yo: I
Tu: you
el: him
:D

MakoChan

QUOTE (Darknight_88 @ Sep 23 2005, 09:50 AM)
Yah, I think same, if we want to keep Os-tan's alive, we have to start being part of the supply. They are too good to let them die T.T. I'd make some of mine, but: no time (school!!!i hate it!!!), not ability in Photoshop (only in the old way: pencil and paper), and more practice in my skills. [/quote]
hay, gimme something nice looking and what I can wear and at least one will cosplay it ;) hahah +g+

but drawing is not a bad idea *takes pen and went to bed* ^^'

Mata ne
MakoChan

L33t 4g3nt

Q4(V)

QUOTE (L33t 4g3nt @ Sep 27 2005, 09:36 PM)
I can't draw... :([/quote]
don't think abt wht u can't do, think abt wht u can do to help ...... er mmmhhhh  

MakoChan

QUOTE (L33t 4g3nt @ Sep 27 2005, 09:36 PM)
I can't draw... :( [/quote]
Icant is living in the Iwont-street. ;)

Mata ne
MAkoChan

CaptBrenden

i can draw, i just cant think.  stupid lack of ideas
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

My drawing is pretty much just copying already existing works. ^^; Err... I don't think it can be called "my" drawing then...

CaptBrenden

hummm.... i need ideas, you guys got any?  i can draw pretty decent, the drawings tend to come out boring tho because im lousy coming up with poses or ideas

NykylaiHellray

Hiya I am new to the os tan craze, and i love every single bit of it ^^

I am a little bit of an artist, not excellant but okay (at the mo drawing shareaza tan)

Anyway I have some ideas how we could boast up the os tan craze.

One thing we have to do first is establish this site as the one stop like our great admin said.

So what about if we start making profiles on every known os tan and program tan.

Each profile must contain links to all images we have available, links to comics featuring the charecters (we can use troubled windows translation site for this).
Also info on each known incarnation

For example ME tan has a doppleganger known as WE tan though not much is known about her, she is more akin to wario to mario. Which is probably where the cahrcter originated.

NT tan has two known incarnations which also caused the war between futaba and da ja vu.

Etc etc

Though this needs to be a forum effort ^___^
Also admin if you need any help with webuilding, i am not bad at html and also phtoshop.

Another idea i have which is still in the ideas phase is to create a os tan rpg using the program rpg maker xp (the first official english release).
Which will involve virus monsters, and the evil apple tan (the one who always holds a bomb).

Well thats all the ideas i have for the mo ^_^

L33t 4g3nt

Wow, you've done your research. Impressive.

I don't know much about OS-tans, besides the basics. In the forum, I'm just the yell leader, "shouting" for people to come to the forum. :P

---

OS-tan RPG, I've never used RPG Maker, but I was almost tempted to get it. Is it any good? What's it like?

NykylaiHellray

Great program you get a 30 day trial but it is worth it

here is the website for program to make rpgs:
http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/index.html

CaptBrenden

humm never cared much for the rpg maker games.  If I was to make a OS Tan game, id make one of those flash dating sim ones, I need to learn a bit more about flash tho. I cant make apps coute that advanced yet

Zixaphir

QUOTE (CaptBrenden @ Oct 1 2005, 12:25 PM)
humm never cared much for the rpg maker games.  If I was to make a OS Tan game, id make one of those flash dating sim ones, I need to learn a bit more about flash tho. I cant make apps coute that advanced yet [/quote]
Well, RPG Maker games are getting alot more flexable, especially since now if you don't like something, you can program it out with Ruby, rather than recode something from scratch in their "Tuned Down" programing language.

Oh, btw, I happen to be a... well, lets just say I used RPG Maker 2k3 awhile back and was trying stuff with it.  Not to say I'm a coder, in any way.

NykylaiHellray

well if you want to help me with the os tan game just pm me ^^