yeah :3

family guy. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nothing at the moment, although I'm going to watch some Nostalgia Critic later

NejinOniwa

Hatsune Miku - Hayabusa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28iBZx-W_E
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHSPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Old School Hollywood -- System of a Down

stewartsage

Thing about pot smuggling in 1980s Florida, Bells; about to watch The Making of the Warrior #1.

NejinOniwa

Eurovision - sucky as usual.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

I tried to follow Eurovision Song Contest too after dying in Diablo 2, but my connection's too slow to listen to it. :/

edit: What Have I Done to Deserve This - Pet Shop Boys

Nichi

Just finished watching Doctor Who. A good episode, although that extended intro is starting to get very annoying; I wish Amy would shut up so I could get to that cool theme song

Chocofreak13

@pentium: totally. >.>;
@nej/pitkin: i wanted to follow eurovision, but i forgot to watch online on tuesday so i missed it this year ;^;

some marijuana special just went on commercial. it was either this, deadliest warrior, or drawn together, and the deadliest warrior wasn't super compelling (not to mention 30 seconds of drawn together and i wanted to shoot myself in the head. funny, it used to be funny).
click to make it bigger

Bella

FLCL

nostalgic miiiiiindscreeeeew

Chocofreak13

ehhhh. i still don't get the appeal of that anime. :\

same as before, actually.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Was listening to: Peace Sells -- Megadeth
Now: Nobody's Fault But Mine -- Led Zeppelin

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 15, 2011, 12:39:49 AMehhhh. i still don't get the appeal of that anime. :\

It's like drugs. Without the druggy after effects. Also, it's cheaper.

The raindrops. >v<

Also the Sunday morning radio show I usually listen to. Groove is in the Heart - Deee-Lite was just playing

stewartsage

FLCL is lovely.

Maryland versus UNC NCAA lacross finals..... why?

Nichi

I've been curious about FLCL, after hearing my brother-in-law talk about it (It can't be too weird if he likes it; after all, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo gives him a headache)

Not listening to anything right now, although I did listen to Tower of Ice, from the Prinny soundtrack, earlier.