The Oblongs is on commercial. ^^

@pentium: this is one of the reasons i don't see many movies anymore :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Woke up this Morning, Alabama 3

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 09, 2011, 12:20:31 AM
@pentium: this is one of the reasons i don't see many movies anymore :\

I've had pretty good luck before this, but as of late, my parents and I go out of our way to see a movie in 2D; while 3D draws the masses, I get to watch it comfortably. Although, because I went with my sister to see Thor, we didn't have the option to drive two cities over to the nearest theater showing it in 2D; so I was stuck watching it in 3D, with those poorly-designed glasses pinching my nose (Obviously, not designed with a person who already wears glasses in mind.

That, and they've gone overboard with tacking 3D onto movies that don't need it at all.

stewartsage

Discovery Channel program of some sort.

Nichi

Seek & Destroy -- Metallica

Bella

I just heard She Blinded Me With Science on the radio... hahaha.

Some other song that I don't recognize atm. >>

stewartsage

When this Bloody War is Over, Sods Opera

Nichi

About to watch new Atop the Fourth Wall. I love it when Linkara looks as a comic starring former wresting star, the Ultimate Warrior

Chocofreak13

True life is on commercial. SVU is on in 10 minutes.

@pentium: i find it funny that this is the same buzz they had in the 80's, and then there was a period from about 1989-2009 or so where nothing was made in 3d. it's like 3d's lost era. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; it seems to come and go in phases. I'm holding out for them to make another MST3K movie...using the old red-and-blue 3D glasses to fit the lovably low budget nature of the show

NejinOniwa

All the strange, strange creatures...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Chocofreak13

it's tuesday, so SVU. the windows open (and it's daytime), so birds.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

First 48

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL!!   Yeah, I stayed up to watch that when it came out.  Ultimate Warrior #4 is coming soon, and no doubt some more plot advancement.