Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Just finished watching the Star Wars Holiday Special, with Rifftrax. Fun times :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Finishing this Joel stream, while I think of how to reorganize my Amiibo shelves

EDIT: Just watched the first 2 parts of Linkara's look at Power Rangers Megaforce. There's a bit with a robot learning the ways of hip-hop ^^;

Chocofreak13

just the heater. it's a quiet day.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Finished HOPR. Just the sound of thunder outside, and rain hitting the roof

Nichi

Might watch more Rugrats later; I'm half-way through season 7 now

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

you guys HAVE to see this

https://youtu.be/0a4J-q1t_20?t=65

Exa

Just watchin' raocow playing Guacamelee. What a way to start 2016. (Yup, it's New Year here already, thanks to timezones.)

Chocofreak13

@Swag: that child needs a better outlet than Youtube. :0

heater noises and occasional FB pings. i have a couple old Zillow commercials stuck in my head. was just watching a buzzfeed video. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Exa: I have Guacamelee on my Wii U. I haven't played much, but it seems promising; not exactly what I expected, but still cool

Watching Vinny play really weird games right now

Exa

A friend of mine who is into shounen stuff a lot, sent me a bunch of fan-made themes for some Dragon Ball Z fanstuff, listening them now. They are kind of catchy, even when I am not that much into the genre, heh.

Chocofreak13

Heater is going, i think a dog is barking in the distance, and i have various Steven Universe songs stuck in my head. :0
click to make it bigger