Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

That's exactly what I was thinking, Choco. *nod*

NejinOniwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izej_xd-ESE&feature=related
Thanks to SwedishPMVs' Vända med vinden vid, I'm now stuck listening to this Norwegian/Russian chap fiddling with Swedes.

AND IT'S GOOD.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Watching new Longbox of the Damned. This episode looks at a comic based on the works of Poe *w*

stewartsage

I for one will launch a campaign against anyone who speaks ill of my Troskyist-Posadist views!

Also: NYCC Friendship is Magic leaked clip.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 12, 2012, 04:38:07 PM
I for one will launch a campaign against anyone who speaks ill of my Troskyist-Posadist views!

MY BOYFRIEND CAN'T BE THIS TROTSKYIST. : o

Sadly, I'm watching the PBS News Hour and not an anime called "My Boyfriend Can't Be This Trotskyist", because that sounds like that would be a damn good series.

Pitkin

I knew an honest-to-Lev-trotskyite during my final year in Finland. It was lively.

Nichi

About to watch a new ep of Brad Tries, since Stew told me about it :3

Chocofreak13

Tru Tv Presents Worlds Dumbest

@genpop: um, really, political views belong in the (nonexistant) political thread. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. >>;;;;;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

There's no politics if there's no debate (disagreement) about it, brah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Just finished the latest part of SuperJeenius' run through Super Mario 3D Land. I think I'll have to finally buy this game, when I have a bit more spare money :3

Chocofreak13

@nej: yes, but some of us don't want in, and keeping it out of this thread helps keep this thread from derailing. which i'm doing now.

my grandpa is doing some stuff in the kitchen, but mostly i'm just hearing TK's fan going nuts. i suppose moving all the anime from his drive onto the external would do that.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Continue Show

Might watch more Bebop later into the night

stewartsage

TotalBiscuit and The Yogscast "play" Magica Pt. 4

Bella

Just got done watching the new episode of Adventure Time, "I Remember You"....

Chocofreak13

FEELINGS! FUH-FUH-FUH-FEELINGS!!!

FG. the halloween episode.
click to make it bigger