"Crime and Punishment" - Hatsune Miku
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 05, 2012, 03:03:15 PM
Praise You, Fatboy Slim

Quote from: stewartsage on January 05, 2012, 05:30:38 PM
Walking in Memphis, Mark Cohn

Why'd you have to post two songs I find terribly irritating in a row? Dx

Currently watching some show about teenagers who demand plastic surgery.

Spoiler: ShowHide
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING A-CUPS AND DEMANDING DOUBLE-Ds, YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Nichi

@Bella: You have me thinking of something Konata said in Lucky Star
"Being a flat-chested girl is a status symbol! Rare and valuable!"

Not watching or listening to anything at the moment, myself

Chocofreak13

House.

@bella: me, pentium, red, and eastern culture agrees with you. but we live in western society, where having huge tits is equated to being pretty. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Hahaha, yeah, some women believe that getting a breast enlargement is going to fix their multitude of personality problems.  Well... in all fairness it might gloss over them for some people.

Bells: Because you don't control what I listen to?

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 06, 2012, 10:40:45 AM@bella: me, pentium, red, and eastern culture agrees with you. but we live in western society, where having huge tits is equated to being pretty. :\

I wouldn't so much say "pretty" as "sexually-alluring". People compliment women for having pretty eyes or a pretty smile, but have you ever heard a person say "Ooooooh, she has pretty boobs!" or "Her breasts make her just SO pretty!"? =____=

Quote from: stewartsage on January 06, 2012, 12:51:02 PM
Hahaha, yeah, some women believe that getting a breast enlargement is going to fix their multitude of personality problems.  Well... in all fairness it might gloss over them for some people.

Exactly. Adults should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies, but if a person wants to get a boob job because they believe their breasts are the cause of their low self-confidence or the belief that having small breasts somehow makes them more childish (or AN ACTUAL CHILD), they should look into getting psychiatric therapy instead...

Quote from: stewartsage on January 06, 2012, 12:51:02 PMBells: Because you don't control what I listen to?

Nor would I want to, I'm just pointing out an odd coincidence. : p

Nichi

Armalite Rifle -- Gang of Four

Never heard of them before, but Stew sent me the link. Not too bad; kind of reminds me of the Clash for some reason

Chocofreak13

Pitt Bulls and Parolees
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I was Only 19, Redgum

Nichi

I Think I'm A Clone Now -- "Weird Al" Yankovic

Bella

Battlestar Galactica. : D

Chocofreak13

SVU is on commercial.
click to make it bigger