Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

In Holland, since living houses within equals illegal, it is pleasant story to suggest that I am of hearing the sounds of many, MANY exotic animals in giant WILDERNESS FIELD wherein I have taken perch of the Computer System.

Within these noises are many sounds of ROARS and GROWLS that explain many of Motherland Holland's unexplainable mystic power.  I ams also of hearing the sound of air compressor in background, as I must be of undertaking the act wherein the BLOWER NOZZLE ams used upon Computer System Keyboard to do dislodging of the leaves and grass that accumulate due to lack of house in Holland.

This is mystical land, Holland

Bella

Just listened to the first part of a 1960s sex ed recording with Stewart. Riffs were had and lols were lol'd.

Pitkin

Bella, that sounds about as fun as the Helsinki university textbook that I browsed about one year ago: it was from year 1920 (or around that), the faculty could be translated as something like Divine Studies, and the book itself was on the subject of Chastity Studies. It was truly enlightening, reading a long chapter dedicated on the corrupting effects the "modern" music, dance and theatre were having on the youth. x) I would sincerely love to own that book.

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: i want that book, too. :3
@bella: they used to offer those on demand for free when i was in high school. lawls were had. -w-

FG is on. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on October 26, 2011, 05:03:26 AM
Bella, that sounds about as fun as the Helsinki university textbook that I browsed about one year ago: it was from year 1920 (or around that), the faculty could be translated as something like Divine Studies, and the book itself was on the subject of Chastity Studies. It was truly enlightening, reading a long chapter dedicated on the corrupting effects the "modern" music, dance and theatre were having on the youth. x) I would sincerely love to own that book.

Hahah, that sounds awesome. It's always greatly amusing exploring the mores of past generations, isn't it?

Me and Stew listened to part 2 of that recording, it actually got worse. (Or better, if your definition of "better" is "slightly disturbing and hilarious")

Right now:
Honeycut - Exodus Honey

Anyone here who has installed Leopard or Snow Leopard has heard a portion of this song...

Nichi

About to watch the DeliciousCinnamon Let's Play of Superman 64

Yep. The guys who did the Let's Play of Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal take on what's considered one of the worst games of all time

Pitkin

@Bella: Yeah, it's not only very funny to learn of the attitudes of the past, but highly interesting as well. It also reminds me every time how lucky I'm personally to live in this year instead of the decades/centuries in the past. Apart from all the romanticised stories, I cannot possibly imagine having lived in the earlier times. ^^;

stewartsage

Wagon Wheel and tank engines.

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on November 01, 2011, 10:47:54 AM
@Bella: Yeah, it's not only very funny to learn of the attitudes of the past, but highly interesting as well. It also reminds me every time how lucky I'm personally to live in this year instead of the decades/centuries in the past. Apart from all the romanticised stories, I cannot possibly imagine having lived in the earlier times. ^^;

About the only other time in history I'd have liked to lived in is the 1960s-70s (well, being born in the late 40s or early 50s, and maturing in the 60s), mostly because I'd have loved to see all the social changes of the 60s firsthand, and because I'd have loved to work with technology in a time when a lot of women were still involved... :/

I'm watching The Big Bang Theory atm. >//>;;

Nichi

@Bella: I used to watch that show, but I got tired of it after a while

Anyway, watching the DeliciousCinnamon Let's Play of Paperboy 2. There may not be new episodes of their Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal Let's Play, but other stuff with them is just as good...

Chocofreak13

we need to suggest games for them. i'd love to see them play thousand arms. xD

Too Cute! Kittens just finished, and Too Cute! Puppies just started.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I seconded someone's suggestion of Diddy Kong Racing for their livestream. I love that game...

Not watching anything at the moment, since I'm about to go to bed

Chocofreak13

fell asleep in the middle. woke up just now, with the show about to end. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

TV edited Super Troopers :\

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 06, 2011, 05:15:28 PM
TV edited Super Troopers :\

I saw that a few weeks ago too...

Football game.