Warehouse 13

This episode has zombies!

stewartsage

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, Brian Burns

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

A Good Man Goes to War

That. Was. Brilliant. So brilliant it even redeems most of the series' failures.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

see why we rave about the new series? it ain't half bad. :3

(though the amy pond intro is one of the most annoying sounds my ears have ever had the displeasure of hearing.)

family guy just ended. i've been wanting to watch anime all day, so i'm gonna attempt to watch some sailor moon. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'm watching SNL for the first time in more than a decade, because Radiohead is the musical guest tonight.

1) Thom Yorke's dancing is, by far, the most amusing thing that's happened SNL since the 1980s.
2) How does Johnny Greenwood manage to look awkward while playing a guitar? Or an ondes martenot? People tend to look invariably awesome while playing those instruments...

Chocofreak13

To Catch a Predator :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 25, 2011, 10:33:27 PM
To Catch a Predator :0

Haha, I love that show.

Computer noises.

Nichi

Since Warehouse 13 isn't on tonight, I'm going to spend my night watching the new episode of AT4W and more of Madoka Magica

Chocofreak13

FG, though i'd like to watch the local news. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

RADIOHEAD. ON THE COLBERT REPORT. THEY PLAYED LIKE FOUR SONGS, INCLUDING NATIONAL ANTHEM (not THE National Anthem, their National Anthem) WHICH OF COURSE MEANS THE ONDES MARTENOT (it's like a bigger, fancier theremin) GOT EXPOSURE ON NATIONAL TELEVISIONNNNN~

What an evening it is to be a fan of Stephen Colbert, Radiohead and electrophonic instruments. ;w;

And then, FLEET FOXES WERE ON LETTERMAN. I got to see my two favorite bands on TV, it was awesome!