Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q4(V)

yellowcard - miles Apart

Exa

The theme of Knight Rider :D

I don't remember too much about the show (just the basics) but the theme is catchy.

Nidas

1st Movement Of Piano Concerto No.2 - Rachmaninov

CaptBrenden

Darkwave radio, on AOL shoutcast.  I know, its a bit evil, but then again I root for Kanako, Evangeline, Sugintou, and the empire. I like things that are a little evil.

BTW, maybe this thread should be moved to the forum games... unless people want to explain a little bit more about their choice or give a review or something.  too many one sentance responces
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"BTW, maybe this thread should be moved to the forum games... unless people want to explain a little bit more about their choice or give a review or something.  too many one sentance responces

Probably a good idea lol. I don't really have much to say about what I listen to but I'm happy enough to respond to other people's posts and other people's comments on my music tastes XD

NP: Spitfire - Prodigy

Exa

Iron Maiden - Different World

Pitkin

Autozam's theme from Magic Knight Rayearth 2nd season.

Nidas

Q4(V)

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"BTW, maybe this thread should be moved to the forum games... unless people want to explain a little bit more about their choice or give a review or something.  too many one sentance responces

When did this become a game and how do I win? I though this was a general topic where you post the music you like ... lol and if one of those game where there no winner and it the taking part the counts, then tht just evil zombie talk ....

*pull out shot gun*

*wait for zombies*

'Bjork - Play Dead'

this music is a trap for them

Silentbob

Ze bells... Ze bells!

Nah, not that.   Just some MP3s I downloaded off that Amiga remix site.  

As for reviewing the music... What's to review? It's Amiga music, thus it's an instant win.  ;011

(Though I can understand that some threads can seem "spammy" at times, being a moderator at another board. )

Exa

Rhapsody - Rage of the Winter

I heard Rhapsody first a few month ago, and I liked that fantasy-metal like music (I don't know what is the precise genre) so fast.

And yes, computer-generated musics (not only Amiga ones, even old console types) can be really good in their style.  ;010

CaptBrenden

Asari - Pale Light

Ill have to get the link from a friend again.. but theres a website that you enter an artist into, and it playes music like that artist like a radio station

Exa

Turrican II - The Wall (Extended)

After Silent(Amiga)Bob mentioned it, I feeled that I need to listen some Amiga music ! I came to know Turrican from NES (this version was called Super Turrican), but a variation of this music was in that game, too. Yes, I like Turrican games.  ;010

CaptBrenden

In Extremo - Herr Mannelig

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Ill have to get the link from a friend again.. but theres a website that you enter an artist into, and it playes music like that artist like a radio station

You mean Pandora.com?

NP: Stay Home - Film Dialogue