Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian He/him

Was watching NCommander; now I'm watching TCG YouTuber's reactions to the announcement of Lorcana, a Disney TCG printed by Ravensberger.

Nichi

LGR talking about more weird, random mice

Chocofreak13

listening to old episodes of RSlash's podcast, while i do other stuff.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Tech Tangents getting a new Blackmagic camera, a few months ago.

Chocofreak13

was listening to lofi hip hop while researching candidates, but i'm taking a break with more (old) episodes of RSlash. if i have something with words on while trying to read (except some music), i won't be able to concentrate, so lofi will be back on once my break is over.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

I was listening to my Spotify liked songs as is my wont. Among the thousands of other videos I have queued up to watch Sometime™ is one on the (sadly) dead rhythm game MÚSECA.

zwakbs3

Currently watching reviews about gaming laptops, I'm going to upgrade from a pretty old laptop that's somewhat unsuitable for modern games, to something that can definitely max the settings of those games out (or something?). Also waiting for a LGR video on modern PC parts (like what he did with his new work PC before), I'd love to see which stuff would he gone with for a new gaming PC.
As for music, it's just Touhou stuff once again, lol. There's just sooooo much Touhou stuff out there, that I made about 5 Youtube playlists, each of them contains ~90 Touhou(-related) videos, just for my ears and eyes.
fun is fun

Chocofreak13

yet more RSlash podcast, this time we're hearing the glories of Tinder profiles. apparently you're not a true gentleman unless you pick a girl up every time you meet up with her. also, dirty limericks.

i have "Fantasy" by Nakahara Meiko stuck in my head.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The latest episode of Escape From Vault Disney, on Star Wars Episode III

Chocofreak13

old video from Midnight Theories, about the idol Ori (a kpop idol who debuted on live TV and then immediately left the industry).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The X-Files. Still early into season 1

Chocofreak13

i wanted to multi-task, so lofi hip hop rather than a podcast (i can't write and listen to words at the same time usually; i'll miss stuff). i'm trying to avoid finding new music atm (i have a backlog of screenshots to work through), so i'm just listening to my own playlist of songs i already have. rn, it's "Granadilla" by Mujo, though that just ended, so now it's "Morning", also by Mujo. both are off the album Lagoon.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Restoration YouTube, my beloved! Specifically the my mechanics channel, and more specifically this video where he restores an old handheld jackhammer aircraft rivet gun:

Nichi

Chargeman Ken. I love this show; it's great to watch when drunk lol

Hālian He/him

"Green to Black" by Rebelution.