LeaflameSD

my friend is playing kingdom hearts in a skype call

Chocofreak13

Fallout 4 again. trying to chill out, i am tired as fuck atm. =__=
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Was playing some Splatoon. I think I might watch something before bed

Nichi

Watching Joel play bootleg Game Boy games. Nothing quite like seeing Abra walk with a swagger while throwing fireballs xD

Chocofreak13

Fallout 4, but the classical station this time. it's nice. :0
click to make it bigger

Exa

The ending theme of Iji (after hearing it in raocow's playthrough, I just had to)

LeaflameSD

THE TECHNOLOGY NERD WHO LIKES TO FILM STUFF.

Nichi

Board James

EDIT: That season finale, bro. Who would have thought a show about board games could make an effective slasher film? The ending was pretty weird, too; seems like the show's main cast is dead, although there's a bit at the end that seems to imply James may have survived (Leaving the door open for a 3rd season).

Chocofreak13

people are talking outside and the heater is going. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

>watches RebelTaxi review of one of the direct-to-video Scooby-Doo movies I watched as a kid
>end of episode: plays the theme to a certain PBS cartoon from roughly the same timeframe, with a similar title
>now has the Cyberchase theme stuck in my head for the first time in ages .__.;

You know, I'd almost do a revisited review of Cyberchase...but, that would be an even more difficult undertaking than Rugrats, as I'd have to track it down, and also the show is still running with new episodes. So, it's much, much more likely to see me tackle Code Lyoko next.

Chocofreak13

SAMURAI PIZZA CATS PENT DO THAT

i love being able to watch the TYT Livestream at work. that's what i'm listening to now. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If I can find it, sure -w-

Probably going to watch some Vinesauce after I take a shower