Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

my cousin watching tv and some sparkle noise coming from her computer as she plays a game.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The beeping of being on hold on my work's phone

Chocofreak13

just finished an episode of BBB; paused a video pent sent me about this horrendous-sounding christian video series.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's so stupid it's hilarious; especially with Brad's commentary xD

After all, the guy kept referring to My Little Pony as "My Pony"

LeaflameSD

Matilda (1996). Classic, classic film.

Nichi

I have a feeling Kari will approve of you watching it ^^

I've never seen it. Hell, I never heard of it until a few years ago; when Doug Walker mentioned that he wanted to do a Nostalgia Critic episode with it, but after massive negative backlash from his fanbase when he announced it, he backed down and scrapped the idea

Chocofreak13

YER DAMN RIGHT I APPROVE

GOOD JOB, MAN *thumbs up*

(Matilda was and is one of my favourite movies, since i used to watch it all the time as a kid. considering i was smart for my age even back then, i could relate given that i didn't have too many friends either. but it was thanks to that movie that i knew that i wasn't alone. that you can be yourself and eventually someone will love you for it.)

i think there's some eggs boiling on the stove. either way, there's a bubbling pot and it's making quite a bit of noise like something is knocking around in there.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Cops- ah my father changed the channel, now it's Top Gear.

Nichi

Top Gear is pretty cool; I occasionally watch it :3

stewartsage

I liked the book, Matilda, but as a whole I eschew films based on Dirty Roald Dahl's books.

Game Grumps.

Chocofreak13

don't knock it till you try it. >>;;

something is on in the next room.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Durrrr okay it was a pretty decent movie I guess
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Do, du-doo du-do, Inspector Gadget!

Chocofreak13

FUCK YEAH GADGET

something on in the next room. and speedy speed boy is stuck in my head. and i'm about to watch another episode of BBB cause anime was my intent today and i barely got to any of it. >>;

EDIT: the saddest song to ever come into existence just ended.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Mazinger Medley by Animetal USA