Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Don't Step on the Grass Sam, Steppenwolf

Nichi

The final part of DeliciousCinnamon's LP of Crash Bandicoot

Bella

Watching Mad Men and playing my Mad Men drinking game... the rules I've formulated (so far), in case anyone wants to play:

Take a drink every time...
1. Sexual harassment occurs in the workplace; or a sexist comment is made, the inferiority of women is implied or a woman's work is undermined by men
2. A disparaging or bigoted comment is made toward a person/people of ethnic, sexual or religious minority
3. Somebody drinks liquor on the job
4. Or smokes on the job
Take a shot every time...
5. You spot a Selectric typewriter
6. Somebody makes an ostentatious 60s pop culture reference

Within 15 minutes I'd nearly emptied a large glass of water ... I got five #1's, one #2, and three #5's and two #6's.

Nichi

Anytime I hear "drinking game", I think back to my Mario Party drinking game with it's crazy rules; ranging from "Take a shot if you land on a Bowser space" to "Finish the bottle if your controller breaks"

Anyway, not watching anything at the moment. Just relaxing :3

EDIT: Did just listen to this song:
The Twilight Zone -- Golden Earring

Practically the theme song to the OS-tan Swiss Cheese Collections this April Fool's Day xD

NejinOniwa

Hey Ocean! - Big Blue Wave (Alex S remix)

What's that you say, it's not pony music? Fuck you, it has Ashleigh Ball in it, IT'S PONY IF I WANT IT TO BE!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

stewartsage

Belgium put the Kaibosh on the Kaiser, Mark Sheridan

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The Blockbuster Buster. It's a series I stumbled onto on TGWTG, and it's not too bad

Now, if only JonTron and the rest of Normal Boots would join them...

stewartsage

Jesus Hits like the Atom Bomb, Lowell Blanchard and the Valley Trio

Chocofreak13

a bird outside my window. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

White Reflection -- "Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz" soundtrack

I love this song >w<

Chocofreak13

me screaming "SETSUKOOOOOOOOOOO" every 30 seconds. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Part 12 of SuperJeenius' run through Persona 3 FES

NejinOniwa

Timbuktu - Resten av ditt liv

Basically? This guy, a pretty famous swedish rapper/singer/artist/cool guy who releases songs on torrent, got swindled by his economic adviser or what have you. His response is this song.

Basically a 4 minute eloquent insult tirade. And it's so fucking good. With such golden samples as: XD
"I hope that you never again, i mean NEVER, will be able to remember a pin-code, even if you get a new one. And may your clocks always go 20 minutes too slowly, so you're always late. May your eyebrows be eaten by flesh-eating ants, so you're always tired, and so even when you're not tired you look very, very tired. And may your harddrives forever ALWAYS break down."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS