I have some thing to tell you all...

Started by SoldierSpence, June 04, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierSpence

(Insert your own sad song here.  Or just use the ones provided.
1. N's farewell:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=27oxpxn9_KQ
2. Rimelight:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T81vREdNn9o)
As some of you may know, the iPad I own is of school property.  This was lended for the school year, and as the old saying goes- "All good things must come to an end."  Since my softmore year's almost over, the data on the pad will be wiped completely for next year.  Sorry to break it to you guys, but- my time on the fourms has come to a close.  As of late tommorow morning, I will be no longer active on this site for the whole Summer Vacation, and won't check in on the site often.  Before I depart, I want to give a few thanks to some of the people on this site.
1. Choco, for being one of the most interesting people I've meet.
2. Pent, for being an all around oddball cross-dresser.  Yet you have a heart of gold.  Somewhere.
3. Nejin, for being a complete nerd and geek on the Pokémon section of the Games form.
4. Leaf, for being some sort of stabalizer to the folks here.

Really, I want to thank all of you for the time I've spent on the OS-Tan Collections site.  Including the laughs and WTFs.  But most importantly...  Thank you Simon.  For showing me the ropes when I was a rookie, and seeing that this place isn't so bad.  Again, thanks Simon.

(Record scratch:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgW-2orQQg)

BUT FEAR NOT!!!

Even though I will not see you all over vacation, I shall tell you as many of my Summer stories for my return!  So with that said- Bang, just like we practiced?

Bang: "Just like we practiced!"

Ragna: "Huh?  The hell's going here?"

Noel: "Oh, there you are, Ragna!"

Ragna: "Noel, why the crap are you here?"

Yamoto: "I was just about to ask you the same question, Grim Reaper."

Ragna: "No wait, let me guess.  You're one of this guy's original characters, right?"

Yamoto: "How'd you know?"

Ragna: "Eh.  Lucky guess."

Noel and Yamoto: "*Sigh* Figures..."

Ragna: "Anyway...  Would one of you actually give me a damn explanation about what the hell's going on here?  And Noel, you're strangly calmer and cheerful than you always are.  You feeling alright?"

Yamoto: (whispering) "Rags, zip it!  Something's happening!"

Me and Bang: "5..."

Ragna: "A countdown?  To what...?"

Me and Bang: "...4..."

Yamoto: "I don't like the looks of this..."

Me and Bang: "...3..."

Noel just smiles slyly, without saying a word.

Ragna: "OK, I usually don't say this to you Noel- but you're starting to freak me out."

Me and Bang: "...2..."

Yamoto: "Um...  You fellas feel something?"

Ragna: "You bet your sorry ass I do!"

Me and Bang: "...1..."

Yamoto and Ragna: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

Me and Bang: "Shishigami Ninpō Kyūkyō Ōgi (Shishigami-Style Forbidden Technique): FU-RIN-KA-ZAN!!!"

In that moment, there was a very bright flash.  Ragna and Yamoto had covered their eyes from the flash.  While Noel had worn Sunglasses.

A few seconds later...

Yamoto: "Oh you have got..."

Ragna: "...to be shitting us!"

Music:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFNCD22jkJk

Me: "So, fellas.  What do you think?"

Ragna and Yamoto's jaws are left open at the fact Spence had successfully pulled off the Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan technique.  With the hammiest ninja, none the less.  They also have faces of WTF on them.

Noel: "Congradulations!  You did it!"

Yamoto: "Wait, what?

Ragna: "Damn it all to Hell, Noel!  Don't tell me you knew about this!"

Noel: "Well, Spence wanted his last post on the form to end off with a bang.  And, this is it!"

Yamoto: "And this started when...?"

Me: "Since late March."

Bang: "Young Master Spence had requested to be taught my most powerful, and sacred technique.  After many vigorus, non stop days of trainning-"

Me: "I finally learned and memorized the great Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan.  Or as I call it- "Full Hamminess Mode!"

Ranga and Yamoto:(saying in their minds) 'It's easy to see why...'

Me: "Any who.  Once again, thank you to all of the people I've meet up with, and showing me the ropes.  Mind you, I still don't know all of the tricks and trades of this place, but it's been fun!  See you all in the fall!  Now, if you'll exscuse me."

Spence picks up Noel Vermillion, and carries her in both his arms.

Noel: "Whoa!  Wh-what are you...!?"

Me: "Hey, we have to get you ready for Chrono Phantasama, right?  After all the hell you've been through- this is the least I can do."

Noel: "Oh, um...  Thank you very much."
She blushes at the young man's kindness.

Me: "No problem.  Hold on tight, because it's going to be a bit of a rough ride!"

Noel: "Huh?"

Spence leaves at lightning speeds, with Noel screaming at the top of her lungs.

Meanwhile, someone was watching from a distance...

Hazama: "What the hell just happened?"

*All BlazBlue related characters and music are copyrighted to Aksys Games and Arc System Works.

*"N's Farewell" is copyrighted to Nintendo and Game Freak.

*Yamoto the Pheonix is copyrighted to- well, me.

I hope your ready!

Bella

I'm sorry we won't have you around for awhile, but I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing summer vacation! We'll be awaiting your return and (hopefully) able to update you on what you've missed. :)

SoldierSpence

I hope your ready!

Nichi

Hope to see you again later down the road

LeaflameSD

You were a cool cat, Spence. Bit dissapointed that you're leaving so soon.
We'll meet again though. See you later.

SoldierSpence

I hope your ready!

NejinOniwa

I TOLD YOU ABOUT IPADS BRO
I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRUST THEM

Welp. Good having you here, and hopefully you'll get your hands on a new internet-capable device of your own as soon as possible!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Simonorged

Don't worry Spence I've got a plan, somewhat...
We could try that laptop I've been working on, It's not a lot, but it might be just enough to get you on the forum.

Simon: Ha ha ha! he's leaving!

Ucie: No that is a bad things, seriously you don't read situations well do you
Simon: ^_^;
The crew of Simon, Ucie, Genron, and Mertilda(Ucie's sister) all wave goodbye.

Tao starts chasing Simon around, she doesn't look happy.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

leaf? the "stabilizer"? pssh, yeah right. xD

see you after the summer, bro. have a good one, we'll be here waiting. -w-
click to make it bigger