"Classic" games (board games, pen'n'paper RPG, Ring a Ring o' Roses...)

Started by ettanb, February 07, 2013, 03:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i'll keep an eye out if i'm ever back in the TCG section of walmart, and let you know. asked my sister to look at hers, too.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

17 stores selling vanguard in the whole conutry, none in my state, one in the neighboring Nuevo Leon but no contact info :(

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

well shoot.

back on topic. what sort of tabletop games does everyone like?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm probably the most fond of card games, due to their portability; given how I played a lot of games with my sister when we were sitting up at the museum with mom. It was easier for us to pack a few different card games vs. lugging a bulky board game up there (Although we sometimes did that anyway; if there was a game we felt like playing)

I didn't get into pen-and-paper RPGs until I was older; I've always had interest, but never enough people to play with, and the group of friends my sister had that did D&D 3.5 always played when they got off work (Which was often very late at night; later than mom would let me stay out). I'd like for out Changeling game to resume :3

Chocofreak13

as would i, man, as would i.

when you get here we'll have to have a one-shot session as part of a welcoming party. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

why no wiki links....always videos with you people ><;;

i still want to play koi koi on my birthday.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 11, 2013, 07:23:11 PM
why no wiki links....always videos with you people ><;;

videos are cooler...

btw, I loved to play stop (basta) a quite pen and paper game