Anime Boston 2013

Started by Cockleshell, December 17, 2012, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

All ya'll crazy kids have fun, let's be careful out there.

Bella

Seconding Stew, have fun and take lots of pictures. :3

Chocofreak13

never say never bells. as for you leaf, there are 2 anime mags published in that country which is one more than here. start reading them and you'll get info on cons and where they are >>;

you might also search the internet, since sometimes smaller local cons go unnoticed by the media. :3

@cockle: i have PM'd, i have texted, i will meet you. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

@K: The only close(ish) con I know of is AAC. Maybe if I have they money + transportation at the end of the summer, I'll finally check it out. -w-

Chocofreak13

do eeet! me and some friends were thinking of going saturday this year. i've heard it's gone downhill, but i'd like to check it out for myself. after all, the only time i've been was that one year i snuck in. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Go for it. It'll be a while before I can go to a con, as I'm focusing on moving out
(But hopefully things will maybe fall into place quick enough so I can go to AB next year)

Chocofreak13

as Frank N. Furter said, Don't Dream It, BE ITTTTTT
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

*BREATHES LIFE INTO TOPIC*
ONE WEEK
WHO'S GOING?
WHERE WILL WE MEET UP?
WHAT WILL WE DO?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

I remain in con purgatory.  If I remember, I'll try going to Madicon this year.

Nevermind it is literally happening now.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

"You know it's a good con when Friday isn't even over and you already have a good sized cardboard box of stuff."
- Kari

Chocofreak13

tis true. now I just need to fill that box with more stuff.

though I'm very surprised at the stuff I have now. I mean, a rayearth doll? fuck yeah! :0
click to make it bigger