OS-Tan Collections (OSC) should have its own official Mastodon and Element

Started by The Computer Otakou, September 03, 2023, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Computer Otakou

OS-Tan Collections (OSC) should have its own official Mastodon Accounts and own Severs along with an Element Sever because X formally Twitter has been getting worse and worse and I hate Twitter/X its a nightmare and Discord is not my favorite in fact I kinda hate it but OS-Tan Collections (OSC) shouldn't just limited to the Forums we should expand the OS-Tan Community in ways that are mostly open source and has a focus with platforms that put people over profits/politics so that is why I deiced to make this thread to talk about ways people can be more involved with the Community and even get new members we should have an focus on prioritizing the community around us and grow us a community so in order to do that we have to make changes are selves get people aware of the in community the members in this community should be more active and finally we should have the OS-Tan Wiki pages get updated more often.

But in order to do that we need some love and support so a way to get donations to @Goujer and the over Devs/Admins of the site would be nice another thing is having an official Mastodon account https://mastodon.social/ and having an official Element (Matrix) would also be quite nice https://element.io/ its about growing a community and breathing new life to it if you have any ideas of your own that would greatly appreciated :) also O would like to know your thoughts on my thread and its ideas explained today.

Goujer (she/her)

I will not be maintaining any other sites or platforms other than this site right here.
If you want to go make one yourself go ahead though.

Hālian He/him

Quote from: The Computer Otakou on September 03, 2023, 08:55:02 PMOS-Tan Collections (OSC) should have its own official Mastodon Accounts and own Severs along with an Element Sever because X formally Twitter has been getting worse and worse and I hate Twitter/X its a nightmare and Discord is not my favorite in fact I kinda hate it but OS-Tan Collections (OSC) shouldn't just limited to the Forums we should expand the OS-Tan Community in ways that are mostly open source and has a focus with platforms that put people over profits/politics so that is why I deiced to make this thread to talk about ways people can be more involved with the Community and even get new members we should have an focus on prioritizing the community around us and grow us a community so in order to do that we have to make changes are selves get people aware of the in community the members in this community should be more active and finally we should have the OS-Tan Wiki pages get updated more often.

But in order to do that we need some love and support so a way to get donations to @Goujer and the over Devs/Admins of the site would be nice another thing is having an official Mastodon account https://mastodon.social/ and having an official Element (Matrix) would also be quite nice https://element.io/ its about growing a community and breathing new life to it if you have any ideas of your own that would greatly appreciated :) also O would like to know your thoughts on my thread and its ideas explained today.

Breathe. Periods and paragraph breaks are your friend. :P

Also, Mastodon and Discord/Matrix work for different types of communication (and I personally prefer Discord to Matrix).

The Computer Otakou

Quote from: Hālian on November 09, 2023, 03:46:14 PMBreathe. Periods and paragraph breaks are your friend. :P

Also, Mastodon and Discord/Matrix work for different types of communication (and I personally prefer Discord to Matrix).

Not a fan of Discord... alot of garbage updates and changes plus my friend told me Element is better.

Hālian He/him

Quote from: The Computer Otakou on December 22, 2023, 03:48:32 PMNot a fan of Discord... alot of garbage updates and changes plus my friend told me Element is better.
Don't put too much stock in what any one person says.

The Computer Otakou

Quote from: Hālian on December 27, 2023, 02:12:54 AMDon't put too much stock in what any one person says.

Alright but I'm but I'm still not using Discord.