Main Menu

Console Girls

Started by Wild_Magnus, April 18, 2005, 02:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

ok, I hate to repost and advertise in another thread, but...
Quote from: "Acher13"lets just wait for the result shall we?

...since I bet no one would expect an MP3-tan appear in a thread called "FREE COOKIES!", I guess I'll have to repost it here for Acher13:

Quote from: Darknight_88Once again, the time when I resurrect this thread has come.
;_;

ZOMG!!111
DARKNIGHT RELEASING 2 PICTURES IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS?!?!
(previous one: 95-tan)
Yeah, it's more likely than you think

And there she is, Gamma-tan. And she's not just the mascot of a random MP3 player. She's the mascot for the exact same model and color of my MP3 player:

great MP3 players, I dare to say.

ehem
Been on the works for 1 month (more than 3/4 of that month weren't actually occupied for working on this...I blame videogames and lazyness). Rushed it at the end because I REALLY wanted to finish it (or else, it'd go into the "hiatus" folder...no picture has ever made it out of that folder)

Gradients mostly, solid cell shade and some airbrush.
Her legs are made like that in purpose. I doubt she can stand on her own (just like the device she represents...>_> )

Open to critics, may actually modify the pic if necessary. Specially, I'd like to have opinions on the color. Dunno if the colors are too saturated.

Quoted myself from this thread: http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=504&sid=0a903e48b3366a4073b905a03c625e0e

So there she is, Gamma-tan is finished :D

CaptBrenden

blame c-chan for the free cookies thing
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

well, I could blame you for using a non-self-explainable   name for an art thread >_>

:D

CaptBrenden

you could blame me... but would that be a good idea *twirls ban hammer ala leek spin style*

Darknight_88

no, it'd not be a good idea...

...but

GOOD IDEAS ARE OVERRATED!!
:D

CaptBrenden

haha that reminds me of one of the penny arcade tribes 2 comics

Tribes 2 patch has been installed, click okay to get kicked in the bean bag

Gabe: Humm.. I value my bean bag, but I really like tribes and I routinly make bad desicions.  *click*  OOF! right in the bean bag!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"haha that reminds me of one of the penny arcade tribes 2 comics

Tribes 2 patch has been installed, click okay to get kicked in the bean bag

Gabe: Humm.. I value my bean bag, but I really like tribes and I routinly make bad desicions.  *click*  OOF! right in the bean bag!

lol
I should start reading webcomics again. Been awhile since I read Penny arcade or CAD online...

also...
BLARGH---

USER WAS BANNED FOR HIS PREVIOUS POST

C-Chan

Nah, you can go back to blaming the captain.  ^^
(At least after you get reinstated... -v-)

If I recall, the original name was:

"ANYONES ART THREAD!!!!!!!"
*hear's mandatory foaming of the mouth*

...and after some previous discussion before, my final advice was:

QuoteSo yeah, if you want people here, lose the CAPS, add the apostrophe, or better yet come up with something more marketable that would get people stampeding to post here. Otherwise, they might as well stay "holed up" (you make it sound like they're in pillboxes.... -v-)

By marketable, I was thinking something nifty and witty like "Artist's Alley" or "Artistic Symposium" or "The Original Artwork Collective" or heck even "We'll Draw for Food".

How that translated to "Free Cookies" is beyond me, but since I already established that cappy had lost his marbles, I just quietly smiled, nodded politely and carried on.  ^^

The rest is history....-v-

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Nah, you can go back to blaming the captain.  ^^
(At least after you get reinstated... -v-)

If I recall, the original name was:

"ANYONES ART THREAD!!!!!!!"
*hear's mandatory foaming of the mouth*

actually, that was an appropriate name for an art thread

Don't know why the pig wanted to change it -_-'

C-Chan

Cause "Anyone's Art Thread" looks and sounds better.  `v'

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Cause "Anyone's Art Thread" looks and sounds better.  `v'
indeed

NejinOniwa

But Free Cookies sound much more...better!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Darknight_88

But Free Cookies sounds much more...unrelated!!!