Not sure if they're not -tans anymore

Started by HaloCapella, July 28, 2012, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaloCapella

hello all, havent seen yall in a while. I get to drop by for a while, and been doing alot lately.

remember the characters, console-tans, i made earlier? I've been making chapters, not just little omake pages, but 20-page chapters of them. But the thing is they're most likely not -tans anymore, even if i dunno all the parameters of a -tan character. I've been giving alot of changes on them, not by their looks but on their names and story. (even tho i put some mentions of game characters and such)

It's now called Console Distres and it only casts original characters. And it seems like I tend to make naming evasion on this one.  for example, Nintendo is now called "Lucky", Xbox is now "Boxy" and Playstation is now "Stacy". There will be more characters will represent more things.

I'll just put the first chapter for now, i dunno the image limit in this one. All of this are in calligraphy pen and ink.

Spoiler: ShowHide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Dr. Kraus

Good to see you, I've been checking out your DA stuff for a while now~

I would have to say that a -tan can and should be perceived how the creator imagines them, whether they interact with their masters in the real world or their world is up to you the creator.

I think you do a good job, you have a very creative outlook on your -tans.

Keep up the good work!

HaloCapella

yea, that's true. and thanks.

I guess they're pretty much console-tans anyways, no matter if they have nicknames like what I was trying to name the OS-tans. Also, the fact I have playstation button symbols, the green rings, atari's hair and the game consoles obviously drawn on front of our noses.

also, here's chapter 2.

Spoiler: ShowHide

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Simonorged

Interesting... what consoles are represented here? ._. 
Simon was here :P

alfonso_rd_30

I can See Nintendo... A Wii to be exact... a Play Station 2 or 3 Can't be sure and an Xbox Again, Dunno if it is 360 or Regular

mariasam

I like it very much thanks for sharing .... :)
blog hosting - envisionwebhosting.com    blog hosting - envisionwebhosting.com
pass4sure - cissp training dumps    pass4sure - cissp training dumps