How about an OS-tan tumblr blog?

Started by Aurora Borealis, April 29, 2012, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I use tumblr quite a bit, and thought creating a blog would be a good way to further share the OS-tan phenomenon; there's quite a bit of OS-tan stuff on DA, but next to nothing on tumblr. Submissions would be allowed so artists here can submit their work easily.

If there's agreement to this, how about the name? Something like "fuckyeahOS-tans" "fyeahOStans", or "fyeah_OS-tans", something like that following the trend of fandom blogs on the site.

Nichi

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on April 29, 2012, 05:32:52 PM
I use tumblr quite a bit, and thought creating a blog would be a good way to further share the OS-tan phenomenon; there's quite a bit of OS-tan stuff on DA, but next to nothing on tumblr. Submissions would be allowed so artists here can submit their work easily.

If there's agreement to this, how about the name? Something like "fuckyeahOS-tans" "fyeahOStans", or "fyeah_OS-tans", something like that following the trend of fandom blogs on the site.

Hey, I've thought of starting an OS-tan tumblr too! But my hands are full enough as it is with my vintage tech blog.

Anyway, I'd fully support this project. : D

Nichi

I think "fyeah_OS-tans" is the best of the bunch

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on April 29, 2012, 06:33:49 PM
Okay! Any preference among the proposed names?

@Bella: I'm following your vintage tech blog. :D

I'm partial to fyeah-os-tans.

Ohhhhhh? Do you mind me asking what your tumblr handle is? ^^;;

EDIT: Never mind, I'm quite sure I've found it. Your tumblr has lots of Touhou stuff and you've reblogged several of my posts, no? C:

Bella

Unless you have any other things you want input on, go for it. ^^

Bella

Following now! Though I'm probably going to use my (very neglected) personal tumblr to submit things.

Chocofreak13

i'm considering getting a tumblr just to follow this. curse my absolute devotion to anything OS-tan. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This and Cappy's "Ask A Hermit" Tumblr are making me consider signing up just to follow those two ^_^;

Bella

For the love of god Multics, if you guys sign up, follow my blog too!

It's one of the few vintage tech blogs on tumblr and the only I know that covers computer history from its beginnings to today!

Nichi

Kay. I'll add you too, once I register ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Submissions have been open since I opened the blog and I haven't received any. :(

Bella

I dunno what to post. .__. Maybe you should post a few pics to get things started?

Aurora Borealis

I'm posting stuff, and through a bit of digging around, I did find some other OS-tan posts to reblog!

Nichi

I saw some that, if you don't mind, I can add to our gallery :3