New Microsoft-tan

Started by Dr. Kraus, March 03, 2012, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Happened to find this flying around and thought I should drop it off for you guys to enjoy.

From the information I've been able to gather this is a -tan for Microsoft licensing and informs users of how different products work for different people. I don't know Mandarin I can't tell you anymore than what I can get from the comics and from a handful of other sources.

http://www.microsoft.com/taiwan/rightlicensing/?WT.mc_id=120222rightlicensinggeneraledmbtw%20licence-tan%20is%20pink

Enjoy!

Chocofreak13

the boorus will have info soon. :\ chrome offered no help in translating the page.
click to make it bigger

Bella

She's not creepy/authoritarian-looking enough to possibly be a licensing-tan.

Chocofreak13

give it time. :\

besides, you know companies loooove giving a cute face to something horrible and bureaucratic like that. helps soften the blow. :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on March 04, 2012, 01:49:01 PM

Look in the website address it contains "license-tan" so I think that solves this problem.

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on March 04, 2012, 08:16:33 PM
Quote from: Bella on March 04, 2012, 01:49:01 PM

Look in the website address it contains "license-tan" so I think that solves this problem.

No no, I didn't mean I don't believe she's a license-tan, I meant I don't think the designers made her authoritarian-looking enough to properly portray a license-tan.

Girl needs like, some leather, and maybe a whip, and a stern-ass expression that says "if you screw with me I will crush you under the heel of my stiletto-jackboot". ^^;

NejinOniwa

Nah, nah. Corporate suit, a briefcase and a very sadistic grin will do just fine enough.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

though the riding crop might still be a nice touch. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 05, 2012, 12:56:53 AM
Nah, nah. Corporate suit, a briefcase and a very sadistic grin will do just fine enough.

SOMEBODY DRAW THIS NOW.

I would, but I seem to be allergic to drawing MS-tans.

Chocofreak13

you hate windows that much? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

But, you drew 2k and Odyssey before. There's proof buried in the gallery :[

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 05, 2012, 07:43:15 PM
you hate windows that much? :\

I'm ambivalent toward Windows (and actually fond of a few versions, like 1.0, 2.0, 3.11, and that sexy beast Vista), it just bores the dickens out of me drawing "canon" OS-tans.

Chocofreak13

i wouldn't consider a license-tan very canon, though, since it's a new concept. you could do it. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

It's a new concept, but it was created by Microsoft..... that makes it like, Übercanön. .____.;

Paul

Hmm, I like the idea with the whip :3

Oh, and Bells uses Umlauts :D (guess I'm the only one here who can properly pronounce them since they're a common part of my language :PP)