Spring 2012 Anemone (Early start!)

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2012, 06:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Spring2012Anime
And FUCK CHARTS, TVTROPES STYLING.

Now. KOREWA ZOMBIE S2? YOU JUST MADE ME HALLUCINATE WORLD DOMINATION THERE BRO. <3

And Sankarea and Tasogare Otome are both pretty damn good mangos. Hopefully they will do the nightmarity justice and be good anemones as well!

So peeps, what spring amoebas will YOU be watching?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Um, Nej...wrong area of the forum ^_^;;

Shouldn't this be under /General Anime & Manga?

Bella

So far the only one jumping out at me is Jormungand. And maybe Medaka Box, mostly 'cause it's a Gainax production and those tend to be consistently good.

There's a series with a moe anthropomorphism of Nyarlathotep. OH JAPAN.

Also, Eureka Seven sequel..... I still really want to see the first series, BUT IT'S LIKE 70+ EPISODES LONG. ;_;

Red-Machine

Nyarlathotep?  Next thing you know, there'll be a cutesey Shub-niggurath...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

FUCK. Misplaced the topic! Ditzy me.

Welp, can some admin relocate it?

And trust me, It's Not Just Nyarlathotep, IT'S ALL OF THEM.

Nichi

Taking a look, although I first have to track down the first season, Kore wa Zombie desu ka sounds like it might be good

NejinOniwa

IT IS.

Also thx for the move Steve the mook.

stewartsage

Sakamichi No Apollon (1960s Japan?  Sure, I'll give it a watch)
Sankarea (wait, they're making an anime adaptation? Sweet.)
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia (!!!!! It damn well better be creepy as the original)
Tsuritama (Eh, why not)
Hyouka (Mystery!  I'll give it a try)

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on February 27, 2012, 12:06:45 PM
Sakamichi No Apollon (1960s Japan?  Sure, I'll give it a watch)

Is that the one about the astronauts?

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 27, 2012, 04:04:49 AM
And trust me, It's Not Just Nyarlathotep, IT'S ALL OF THEM.

...I have a bad feeling that this is going to involve some moe little Cthulhu-girl... tentacles and all... .____.;

Anyway, if any of you find any good series here, let me know. >w<

Chocofreak13

Uchuu Kyoudai looks cute. :3
Tsuritama looks worth a watch. :\
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia looks excellent for club. >:3
Shirokuma Cafe looks nice but it would depend on the number of episodes. :|
Sankarea looks semi interesting but might get back-burner'd. ><;
Sakamichi No Apollon looks peaceful which is something i could use. :0
Saki: Achiga-hen looks adorably entertaining but i'd have to watch the first season beforehand. >>;
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth looks EPIC. *w*
Ozuma looks like another star player for club. (get it? STAR?) *0*
Nazo no Kanojo X just looks weird. xD
Kimi To Boku. 2 looks nice. especially since i was considering the first season anyway. ^^
Hyouka looks pretty cool, and has an art style similar to an anime i've watched/am watching, but i just can't place it. ~__~;
Hiiro No Kakera looks hot. and it has kickass art. >w>
Acchi Kocchi no kawaii desu. ano, Kocchi to uketa desu~~ >w<
Accel World looks like one of those cookie cutter anime that i complained about a few seasons back, but something about it has caught my eye, so maybe i'll keep my ear to the ground. >___>;

that said, does anyone have the picture list? tbh i prefer this format since it's easier to read, but the picture list has the movies and OVAs that are coming out as well. :\

@bella: Apollon is about the kid that transfers to the japanese school in the 60's, and makes a friend over a mutual love of jazz.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 27, 2012, 12:40:44 PM
Hyouka looks pretty cool, and has an art style similar to an anime i've watched/am watching, but i just can't place it. ~__~;

Well it's done by KyoAni, which has spawned rather popular art styles ...

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 27, 2012, 12:40:44 PM
@bella: Apollon is about the kid that transfers to the japanese school in the 60's, and makes a friend over a mutual love of jazz.

Ah, thanks.... I didn't even see that on the list.

Chocofreak13

both look good. :3

also, i feel like mentioning (though this should probably go in the WAAYW? thread), i'm probably gonna look into getting princess jellyfish. it's a year old, so i can't show it to the club, but i'd like to see it myself. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 27, 2012, 01:25:18 PM
also, i feel like mentioning (though this should probably go in the WAAYW? thread), i'm probably gonna look into getting princess jellyfish. it's a year old, so i can't show it to the club, but i'd like to see it myself. :3

Ooh! I've wanted to see that ever since I heard a friend on dA raving about it ... ^^

Paul

There's a sequel to Eureka 7? #mustwatch!

@Bells: I'd recommend you to watch E7, it's a really good show. (though especially in the middle it does get a little hard to watch)

Chocofreak13

it sounds like the type of anime to get into when there's nothing else to watch. :3

@bella: we should watch it together or something, lol. xD like in sync so we can discuss. >w>

i need to make a list of all the anime over the past year i've wanted to see. then start torrenting it so i can see it. :\
click to make it bigger