October 18, 2019, 06:03:06 am

Your favorite OS-tan

Started by FabianN, April 09, 2005, 11:14:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

guys, you misinterepret me. i'm not anti-yuri, i'm pro-OS-kun. we're such a small fandom as it is, and all the OS-kuns barely get any spotlight, that i get excited when i see mention of them. 9 times out of 10 when you're searching for OS characters on other sites they're all cute girls. ;^;

i agree with more females in fiction and bells' "it depends on the characters for me to ship it". as for my own works, i'm always in the camp of "let the characters tell YOU how they act (corny and pretentious, but it works for me)". ergo, i can't determine the pairing of any given characters i write, as they've already determined it for me. :0

speaking of, there's going to be a new story on here soon. by me. and it's yuri. sorta dark yuri.

Penti-chan

Yay! New story! : D

Also, true enough; the -kuns aren't as well represented. Moar art maybe? Like, the aforementioned "Emacs and Princess McIntosh have tea", or something else entirely? :3

Seren

I like ME-tan, Xp-tan, and 2k-tan ;)
Seren#6998 is the discord

Goujer

Solid picks, welcome to the club.

Halian

March 26, 2019, 01:37:58 am #979 Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:48:17 pm by Halian
IRIX-hime, with 2k-tan and Homeko (XP Home-tan) a close second & third.

VolareVia

95-tan and System 7.5-tan.

Bonus: Mac OS9-kun is my favorite -kun at the moment. I honestly love Mac OS9 as a whole, though.

Triplex

I like BlueLightOS-tan, it's the os-tan for one of the OS's I've made.
I'm just a guy who uses Arch Linux, wears trenchcoats, and loves girls who are tomboys.

Goujer

Triplex

Here's BlueLightOS-tan (the only pic):
I'm just a guy who uses Arch Linux, wears trenchcoats, and loves girls who are tomboys.

MechaNebula

hi my favourite OS-Tan is Madobe Ai
Casual member

VolareVia

Quote from: Spaceboy Ross on April 17, 2019, 10:58:47 pmHere's BlueLightOS-tan (the only pic):

You're the guy who made the OS-tan for his own distro? :o

I remember seeing that on Reddit and thinking "that's cool." I definitely like that kind of initiative.