Console-tans ready for some action! Dx

Started by HaloCapella, June 13, 2011, 03:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaloCapella

time for a 2nd round of illustrations of the same characters. little design fixes and quickly colored too.

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Kiso

Xbox-tan needs a Zune tattoo as well!

zunetattooguy.jpg XD
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

HaloCapella

yes, xbox has been contracted by windows-tans, including nanami. ^^;

~~
now another console-tan

representing all the atari consoles made. (2600, 7800, Jaguar) A sharp and concise girl. Was one of the competitors way back with Nintendo as a lone agent before Sega left. She's known to own a lynx and jaguar and recently moved to France. Atari has dark blond hair with red stripes and red ribbons.

~dA

design sketches in spoiler:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Aurora Borealis

Atari-tan looks awesome! I love how her hair turned out!

Sad that Atari-tan was once queen of the game console market, but fell a loooooooooong way from her former glory. :(

Nichi

Sorry to nitpick, but you forgot to mention the 5200 when naming off Atari consoles

Otherwise, she looks good

Dr. Kraus

Oh geez, Atari-tan!?

IT HAS BEGUN.

Kiso

>Atari-tan
>Not wearing wood camo clothing.
Opportunity lost. -__-
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

HaloCapella

I'm back and with a new page. >.< delayed from night school.

ooh, something is revealed. xD

plus pencil drawings:

HaloCapella

Kiso

Dat gun looks like a blower. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I've been seeing that thing a lot recently... and I can't unsee it anywhere I go.

Bella

Quote from: Kiso on September 03, 2011, 06:43:34 AM
Dat gun looks like a blower. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I've been seeing that thing a lot recently... and I can't unsee it anywhere I go.

Now I can't get the mental image of Xbox 360-tan being a hairdresser out of my mind...

HaloCapella

heh, yea. new designs btw

copypasta from dA:

weapon design for playstation

actually, i'm going to reject this design, because her controller will be the weapon, not the console itself.

will now be a controller docked on her wrist like some designs I saw in the net. and also, her console will be either hanging on her shoulder like a sidebag or on her back like a backpack.

hers will be on her wrist as well, able to make a gun, a sword or any other object. from making combinations. ^^;

Nintendo's recently grown clone, looks much like the original. representing all of the DS handheld products. she is now currently on the 3DS version. she has her DS and her stylus. Furthermore, her stylus can do more than it writes. :p