Main Menu

AIR

Started by Mith~Of~Rose, March 20, 2006, 10:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desu

AIR, along with KANON, is my all-time favorite. Minagi's story even made me cry ^^.

Air the Movie, too, was great. Even though the story focused mostly on Misuzu, still great nevertheless.

Xyanide

Kanon was a bit weird in my taste...and awfully slow and actually when you get right down to it, about nothing
Girls in snow=cute yes
but:
guy+girl(childhood friends)xlost memories/other girls=...
well not really interesting in my opinion XD

I'll give Air a shot though since so many people are hyped about it.

templar737

Air and Kanon are great ... despite the draging on about certain things ... or the lack of practical explinations about how the hell some of the stuff happens in Kanon.

Goes to show you dating sims can inspire good plots ...

Lovee

i'm now a key fan, so of course i love AIR as well^o^
looking forward to Clannad made by Kyoani^o^

Alex Stankevitch

Im still looking to get the series, hopefully japanese with subs. I have a Flash Trailer of it somewhere which I must dig out.

U-Know

Key's stuff are pure win. Gotta love AIR, Kanon, and CLANNAD. Air was the least of the 3 IMO, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. It was the best summer anime I've seen in a while and was probably the saddest anime altogether.

encephlon

I made a mad for Air a while back =3  Didnt get much reception though. O wells =p Currently watching Kanon 2006 and Clannad. ^^

DarkSign

Air is one of the best dramas animes I have see.

Didn't know about the Visual Novel yet, but I'll play it too.

RandiNinja

AIR?? is this anime really goood? i haven't  see this one....

and for the Visual Novel?? ranked #119 out of 1432!!

not bad!! ;010

Smokey

I don't know the anime, heck i only know the artist/band, but i do get the feeling i do know it and it is really good...

*goes off to find it*

Gah need to watch before it drives me nuts....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Ryuusuke

I watched it before. It has a nice story, it made me cry... Recommended to watch. Don't mind me if I say something offending. One of my friend said that AIR is like anime focusing on loli... I don't really think so...

NejinOniwa

sage for KEY.

I mean, seriously.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

kouta-kun

Air was good, but i think clannad and kanon were better.

NejinOniwa

sage. sage. sage. sage.

even more sage.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

here you go, enjoy.

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.