Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Well, there's the Elder Scrolls series, which is more up my alley. I have Daggerfall and Oblivion, but haven't played Skyrim yet

stewartsage

I enjoyed cruising the city in my big black Cadillac in IV.  I'd much rather shoot down the chopppers.

NejinOniwa

3 words: Jungling with Karthus.
WINNING
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 14, 2011, 06:49:00 PM
3 words: Jungling with Karthus.
WINNING
Karthus has no need of ganking a lane, he can do that from anywhere man.

NejinOniwa

Tru dat, but most often it only results in assists. KARTHUS WANTS KILLS SO HE CAN MAX HIS MEJAI'S BEFORE THE 20 MINUTE MARK~

Chocofreak13

@stew: just so i'm not confused, is IV a seperate game, or are you referring to Vice City or San Andreas?

(my cousin had San Andreas, and i was tempted to get it because the world seemed bigger. plus, it was the first of the games to not have tommy as the main character. xD)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

*walks into thread*

*realizes she has no idea what anybody's talking about*

*walks back out*

NejinOniwa

Bella, when am I going to get you to start playing LoL anyway? It's BASIC EDUCATION~ <3

Chocofreak13

*lassos bella*
*pulls back in*

now think of a video game and talk about it. :3

@stew: ah, okay. ^^; i need to start keeping up with current games. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

People, me, Krizo and Kraus is getting together for a bit of League of Legends gaming, and I'd say a full 5-man (at least) OSC team would be pretty damnass swell. Join in here if you want this goodness, and set the region to EU/Nordic & East for maximum goodness (latency won't be a bother, promise)
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=4dc73f6f0b72c851037304

Nichi

I has Mario Kart 7 now. It's awesome :3

Alex S

WANT.

I got a 3DS yesterday, but no games... though we did get a new Guitar Hero-ish game for the PS3 that is supposed to use a real guitar as the controller.

Nichi

Nice, man :3

Once you get Mario Kart 7, we should exchange friend codes

Dr. Kraus

Played some Dark Souls today, kicked my ass good. Still the best game I own for the xbox360 though.