-Team Fortress 2: 739 hours
-Fallout New Vegas: 115 hours
-Battlefield 2: 22 hours

Krizonar

Star Trek Online, 706 hours.

Skyrim, 59 hours.

Xcom, 26 hours.

Bella

I have like 95 hours in TF2, 20-some in Portal 2 and maybe 15 in Portal?

Pitkin

Steam top-5:

1) Europa Universalis IV, 193 hours

2) Rayman Legends, 72 hours

3) SimCity 4 Deluxe, 38 hours

4) Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization, 37 hours

5) Fallout: New Vegas, 29 hours

Cockleshell

Ragnarok Online 2 : 369H
Path of Exile: 276H
Warframe: 98H
Sid Meier's Civilization 5: 45H
Team Fortress 2: About ~300 hours spread on both of my accounts
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Pitkin

I never had Path of Exile via Steam. x) Could be around those hours too.

Simonorged

My laptop couldn't run steam...
Simon was here :P

Nichi

@Pit: I've only played a demo of Rayman Legends, and I liked it; need to eventually pick that up :3

Pitkin

Rayman Legends is very nice, but if you're looking for a Rayman-like difficulty, you might be disappointed: it's by far the easiest Rayman game I've played and - typically - the only one I can finish. It's been great fun playing together with Fedora-Tan, though. :)

Nichi

Good to know. Granted, I never got far into the first Rayman before it reached a point it was too difficult ^^;

LeaflameSD

I don't really play video games as much as I should.

stewartsage

In the inverse:

Metro 2033, Magika and Bioshock 2 have 0 hours and 0 minutes on them.  I've never even installed Metro or Bioshock.  I've played "one minute" of Civ V technically but I can't get it to work so I've never actually played it.  Notably those are all games that were unsolicited gifts or (in Metro's case) free gifts from companies.  Also have Battlefield 2 that I won in a raffle but Origin so it's never been installed.

Also just uninstalled TF2, XCOM, ArmAII and LA Noire because of various problems with each of them except TF2 which I'm just finished with.

Bella

What do you mean finished with? ;^;

Also get back online. >>

Nichi

On the opposite end for me:

Less than 1 hour:
- Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters (18 minutes)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (50 minutes - currently playing)
- Terraria (18 minutes)

Unplayed:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Psychonauts (Although I played the first level on the original Xbox version years ago)

Pitkin

I'm going to be popular with my Bottom of the List:

-all the games labelled Half-Life or Half-Life 2
-all the games labelled Team Fortress or Team Fortress 2
-Portal 2

Zero zero, not installed each. Were part of a gift package, unsolicited indeed. Portal 1 I tried for about 1.5 hours and left it at that as well. To be honest, I'd like to have them removed from the inventory altogether. :/