Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

I have Don't Starve Together!
My Steam is Legojer.

Chocofreak13

@lego: great! my computer will be fixed in a few weeks, i'll add you. i'm Stuffedninja on there. :3

@pent: we will not starve

TOGETHER
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Kari I would like to add add you on Skype because communication is key in teamwork.

and teamwork is need for survival.

and survival means not starving.

Together! :D

Nichi

You know, with the expansion of my Amiibo collection, I kinda want to make a series of images depicting the figurines and their in-game appearances together, with their names -w-

For the curious, my collection has grown, and now consists of:
- Mario (Mayro - Supra Mayro Kratt. No question)
- Peach (Pichi - Peach + Nichi)
- Bowser (King Koopa - his original name)
- Toon Link (Penti - my file name on Wind Waker)
- Samus (Ripley - after the protagonist from the Alien franchise, which is often compared to Metroid)
- Donkey Kong (The Dong - Expanded)
- Mega Man (Rockman - His Japanese name, because it rocks </lame_joke>)
- Ness* (undecided)
- Lucina* (undecided)
- Toad* (Battletoad - Because I initially thought Battletoads was about the Toads from Mario)
*awaiting shipment

Chocofreak13

@lego: i have no issue with that, but bear in mind that whenever i do DST i don't have the Skype window open on my laptop. whenever i would play with my boyfriend, we'd do a voice chat (i'd use Skype on my phone). :0

@pent: hah. noice, bro. -w-
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

I give 10/10 for that Amiibo collection. I only have a Kirby name Guzzler.

Chocofreak13

that's cool, though--i haven't seen any Kirbys in the area, really. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've seen quite a few in my area. He's not *quite* as easy to find as he was at launch, but compared to Samus, DK, and especially the trinity (Villager, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer), he's plentiful.

Chocofreak13

well, yeah. pretty sure he's just uncommon. but i do think they release different quantities to different regions.
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

There was like 6 when I went and got mine, I don't know many people with them but if you can get one GET ONE my Kirby was beating my room mates level 50 Kondey Dong at level 39. They seem to be naturally very good, especially with getting people over the edge and driving them down.

Nichi

I'll keep that in mind :3
(All I know so far is Pichi and I are on equal footing right now, with her at lv38, and Mayro is a beast at lv50...with some occasional derpy moments -w-; )

Chocofreak13

Steve picked up a Kirby yesterday.his amiibo looks so out of place with all the other ones, since he's the only one who's short (and sitting). xD;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

There's a damn Wii Fit Trainer amiibo?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on April 28, 2015, 10:15:15 PM
There's a damn Wii Fit Trainer amiibo?
Pretty sure they stopped making them after the first run and they go for around $50 on ebay (-_-)

So tonight was the 6th night of my Steins;Gate playthrough stream where I drink beer and play Steins;Gate
Two of the translators of the JAST USA release (The one I'm playing) watch me almost every night which is really fucking awesome.
On the first two nights (Friday and Saturday) I got pretty rowdy and drunk until around 1:00AM local time.
Its really really fun going through the game with other people and reacting at EVERY. SINGLE. LINE. SAID.
But I plan on continuing the stream every night until finals next week but I'll only not stream on the nights before a final.
Dis gun b gud.

Nichi

@Stew, Kraus: Still cheaper than Villager; whom seems to go for $75+
(I have never seen one of him in person; same for WFT and Marth...although at least Marth is getting a restock next month, and Villager is getting a restock in Japan)