Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Stew: Best name ever xDD
(Reminds me of a custom sword I had on Phantasy Star Online; which I named "TIT SWORD"; after the amusing abbreviation of "Titanium Sword" used in the original Phantasy Star -w-; )

@Kari: When you have a Steam, you can friend me :3

winduko

Reminds me of a character I saw on WoW once.

Aß.

Chocofreak13

i'm sure bells appreciates the tribute to her in the form of a baby-got-back named rocket launcher.

@pent: don't worry, i plan to. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

She approved it or it wouldn't exist.

I'll get you your first hat fix if you decide to try TF2, Kari.

Chocofreak13

danke, but as it turns out it'll actually be awhile. i grossly overestimated the capabilities of Tereby.

on the upside, i grossly UNDERestimated the capabilities of Loly, so i'ma pour my time/money/efforts into creating the sweetest motherfucking gaming laptop the world ever saw.

or at least something that can run La Tale.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

:3
Nice

EDIT: One week until Smash Bros. for Wii U -w-

winduko

My server went offline for a bit last night, and it was the only server to do so, and it was definitely overpopulation

it didn't even have that reputation before

fml

Nichi

@Duko: I had that happen once on MapleStory; there was some event going on, and the server I played on went down :\

winduko

I tried to get on, and I was put in a queue that went into the thousands.

I was told I'd have to wait, on average, two hours to get in. Less than two hours later, the server crashes.

Thankfully, I said "fuck the queue" and left before it crashed.

If it had crashed while I was in the queue, I would have been pissed.

Edit: I've been waiting since 4:30 PM EST to get in the game. I'm 1002nd in the queue (starting at 4000-something) at 9:30 PM EST.

Chocofreak13

you're playing WoW, right? my sister was having that problem yesterday and she was on a damn RP server. something like a 92-minute wait just to get in. >>;
click to make it bigger

winduko

Would that server be Wyrmrest Accord by any chance? That's the server I'm trying to get into.

I'm still waiting after seven hours, for the record. I am currently 95th.

Edit: after approximately seven and a quarter hours

I have gotten access

to the server

Nichi

@Duko: Yay! ^^
(Although I'm now reminded of when I downloaded Phantasy Star Online over a dial-up connection. It took ages...but it was worth it, so I could continue playing after the Dreamcast servers died)

So, here I am; less than a week to go until Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I really hope my work (Well, soon to be former work) gets in the Gamecube Controller bundle.

winduko

Trust me: It was worth the wait. Now I have a level 93 Monk.

Chocofreak13

noice, man. and i think she plays in Silvermoon or something like that. all the servers were clogged that day. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I have Level 81 sideburns