Winter 2012 Season AniTHE WORLD IS GOING TO ENNNND

Started by NejinOniwa, December 19, 2011, 07:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Late thread is late? RUBBISH! That said, have this year's offerings. And what offerings...

GUNDAM SEED in HD?
Bakemonogatari 2?
BR*S, for reals full-season this time?
Lots of mecha shows that actually seem decent, like THIS?

Why don't you just take my fucking money and be done with it, you damn hagglers. <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

The only things jumping out at me here are Busou Chuugakusai Basketarmy and Another (even though I'm already guessing the PLOTTWIST will be that quiet eyepatch girl is a ghost or some shit) and maybe that Blackjack OAV. .w.

Gokujyo looks like it could contain delicious yuri, but then again, it could also be not-so-delicious heaps and heaps of Male 18 to 35 Demographic Fanservice.

I spot SPACE PIRATES. And possibly mecha musume, or is Symphogear just plain mecha?

NejinOniwa

Possibly it's both? Idunno, looks possible interest tho.

And SPACE PIRATES, trudat! Worth a look. As long as they don't fuck things up.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Somehow I missed this on first pass, but I might have to give Kill Me Baby a look simply because the description makes it sound like Nichijou meets Gunslinger Girl. -w-;;

stewartsage

Possibly SPACE PIRATES, depending on how I like the first episode.  Another with the same caveat.  Busou Chuugakusei Basketarmy for sure, maybe add Kill Me Baby for more girls with guns.

Chocofreak13

the ones that catch my eye are:

kill me baby
Natsume Yuujin-chou Shi
High School DxD
Recorder to Randoseru
Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki
Black Rock Shooter ?
Rinne no Lagrange ?
Another ?
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Inu x Boku SS ?
Papa no Ii Koyo o Kikinasai!
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Gokujyo

Usagi Drop OVAs
Detective Conan OVA ?
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OVA ?
Morita-san wa Mukuchi OVA ?
Rurouni Kenshin Movie
The Moon: Tsuki a Hoshii to Oujo-sama ga Naita ?
.hack//The Movie

yeesh, it's a busy season. there's a couple in there i'm gonna have to get for mel, and as for the Usagi Drop OVAs, we just started watching the series in Anime Club today, so getting those is going to be a given.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Ano Natsu de Matteru peaked my interest, for having a sweet camera in the promo image, but going on past series by that creative team it doesn't sound like my think.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 19, 2011, 07:27:34 PM
Ano Natsu de Matteru peaked my interest, for having a sweet camera in the promo image, but going on past series by that creative team it doesn't sound like my think.

The promo image piqued my interest too, then I realized that wasn't a girl holding the camera... ehhhhh.... >>

Chocofreak13

Matteru piqued my interest because of its relation to the please teacher and please twins series. i liked both of them, and combined with the blurb about the plot, it looks like a cute series. a little cookie-cutter maybe, but cute. :3
click to make it bigger