Main Menu

PONIES!

Started by NejinOniwa, August 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 30, 2013, 05:40:05 PM
The only thing I'm sad about is that nobody really cares about spoilers anymore...

:/

Same! :z I'm pissed that I caught word of this weeks before the promo images were even produced / Alicorn Sparkle was confirmed. -_____-;;;;;;

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 30, 2013, 06:03:39 PM
Quote from: Bella on January 30, 2013, 05:14:24 PM
On a lighter note: DAYUM LUNA YOU SPARKLY.

I love that picture xDD

Thanks. ^^

Chocofreak13

hm

you know what

i think we all should have saw this coming

i mean, after all, twi is Celestia's apprentice/personal pupil, right? it's like she was grooming her to one day take the reins (heh, reins).

that's just speculation but it could make sense. not that i'm supportive of her coming to power this early. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Yeah, that's what the Alicorn Sparkle supporters are saying. And yeah, in my headcanon I did believe that Twilight was being groomed to be a ruler and wwould someday (key word being someday) become an alicorn, but it seems waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too soon to make any sort of sense. (Considering that she's still in the pony equivalent of her teens / early 20s and still really immature / utterly unprepared to be any kind of ruler.) :z

Chocofreak13

no dude, i totally agree. it's WAY, WAY, WAAAAY too soon. Celestia's been on the throne over 1000 years. twilight's like, 12. (tbh they seem around that age, compared to big mac, who seems in his late teens, and other ponies who seem between their 20's-90's.)

to make twi a princess this early feels rushed. unless she got her own little space to rule over (in the case of Cadence and King Leo) or was a princess in name only (in the case of Prince Blueblood).

aren't they only supposed to be princeses/princes/etc if they're related? (bear in mind i haven't seen any S3 so idk about that evil king guy.)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Sombra apparently killed the ruler of the Chrystal Empire and installed himself on the throne, leading to decades of tyranny before Celestia was able to seal him along with the city.

As for royalty, we do know that the unicorns had a monarchy at the time of the pony unification more then a 1000 ago.  Earth ponies had an elected chancellor that may or may not still exist while pegasai had some sort of dictatorship (in the original sense).  At some point Celestia and Luna came into the equation, then around the time Shining Armor was born Cadance (who in my mind is a descendent of the original Chrystal Empress).  To my way of thinking Blue Blood is part of the royal unicorn lineage that still exists as part of the nobility, but has no direct relationship to the actual rulers on the throne (think Germany post-unification).

Chocofreak13

i had a feeling. sombra says more "dictator" than "king" to me. the other stuff about ruling is interesting, though, i had a feeling that's how it went (though i assumed that each faction had their own monarchy).

as for Blueblood, it's canon that he's related to Celestia/Luna SOMEHOW, but it's sort of vague. :\ (cousin 52 times removed? i'm not even sure that's possible.)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

He easily could be, we don't know how the Alicorn Sisters were created.

Bella

Maybe Celestia and Luna (AND Cadance) started out as unicorns too? 

Chocofreak13

does tiara = alicorn? does this mean that if their tiaras come off, they lose their wings?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Element of magic did transform into a tiara for Twi...

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

at first i thought you meant for the game. good luck man.
click to make it bigger