Main Menu

PONIES!

Started by NejinOniwa, August 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

THE. WORST. POSSIBLE.  THING.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(Rarity is stamped '4' on the back seam of the packaging)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

It's killing me not clicking on that spoiler tag, but I won't, since if lurking TVTropes has taught me ANYTHING it's never click on spoiler tags (so many shows/novels/movies, ruined forever). :L

So, apparently, dad thinks MLP:FIM is a good show for kids/kids-at-heart to watch because of the entire ponies-having-special-talents-that-they-follow thing. I found this out after i mentioned how, well, pony-ish he sounded when he started talking about how much better the world would be if people would use their natural talents and skills to decide what careers to go into. ^^'

NejinOniwa

THE HERD. THE HERD. ASSIMILATE.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@bella: damn, maybe he's a closet brony and isn't aware of his latent pony instincts. that said, i agree with him. :3

also, i clicked it days ago. i can tell you it doesn't spoil anything series-related. :\

@nej: are you aware you sound like the cybermen right now?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Series related or not, I'm scared to click it. >__>

Chocofreak13

SPOILER ALERT: it has to do with the toys. >>;;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

"Aw yeah, gonna look for blind bag ponies at a Walmart I don't usually get to go to!"

"Aw man, there are none here..."

"Dad has to go to Target to get some things... maybe I'll find some there!"

"There's an entire wall of MLP related things........ just not the things I'm looking for."

"Maybe I'll just save myself the grief and buy that gift set on Amazon, since i'll never find those freaking toys up here."

"AW DAMN, I JUST SPENT THE LAST OF MY CHRISTMAS MONEY ON POSTERS... NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY THOSE PONIES EVEN IF I FIND THEM."

True story bro. ;-;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Bella

Dad's such a good brony parent, he got me SUM OF DEM PONIES as a belated b'day gift. ;w;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/story-tinker-tanner-hunter-spy.html
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

Except for the part when it runs out of new chapters. Then it gets VERY bad. >:/ MOAR UPDATES NOW!

Chocofreak13

guys, if Princess Luna was acting up, why didn't Celestia just encase her in stone? :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 27, 2012, 05:32:21 PM
guys, if Princess Luna was acting up, why didn't Celestia just encase her in stone? :\

Because it was way more fun sending her
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

(Also, I can't believe how many times I've been able to exclaim TO/ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! in the last day or so... in otherwise serious political conversations. All thanks to Newt Gingrich and his wacky promises to build a moon colony/state/pleasure palace.