Main Menu

PONIES!

Started by NejinOniwa, August 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Please don't use the "f" word Kari.

No, not fuck, fuck is delightful and I have no problem saying it provided my parent/grandparents/older adults aren't around.

I mean "fungus". The FCC should totally ban that fucking word, it's disgusting.

NejinOniwa

WHAT THE HAY DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MUSHROOMS, YOU DEVIL WOMAN!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

@bella: i'm not partial to the song "singing in the rain", and yet it gets played.

also, mushrooms are very good for you. while the texture isn't my favourite, provided they're disguised by soup i'll eat them. :\

@nej: in addition to the initial 6, 2 more were released a couple months back. me and sis were in walmart today, only to find that another 5 have been released (all 7 are either bought or hidden and will be bought by sis).
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

mah sister bought new ponies, but something better! she made a cake for her friends birthday with ponies on it! >:3

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/story-sweetie-chronicles-fragments.html
Multiverse-hopping Sweetie Belle, traveling between the worlds of different pony fanfics looking for her mentor Twilight Sparkle?

FUCK THE YES, YOU ARE THE BEST HODGEPODGE OF FANFICS FANFIC EVER!

NejinOniwa

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6983158/2/FiM_Binky_Pie
Binky Pie got old, and retired home to Equestria - to die. Now a certain person in black needs a replacement, and a certain pink party pony finds herself doing part-time work...

Yeah.
Awesomest.

stewartsage

Wish I could read.  Can't.  Fallout Equestria.  Discworld/FiM will get a look eventually.

MID POST EDIT: Damnit.

Bella

That cake is amazing, Kari. : )

Chocofreak13

i wanted to try some, but didn't get the chance. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Tank the Helicopter Tortoise?

I fucking love this show.

Chocofreak13

you can be assured that some people will be getting pony-themed gifts for the holidays this year. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella