Main Menu

PONIES!

Started by NejinOniwa, August 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

So, my dad and brother reacted to my telling them about MLP:FiM and Bronyism with shouts of "NO WAY" and "YOU LIE!" It literally took me ten minutes to convince them that college-age (and above) men (and women) watch and enjoy MLP. -w-;;

Chocofreak13

if they want proof, have them meet my sister's friend jon. :\

that said, it would appear that my sister has procured the other new pony figurine.

8/8 PONIES AQUIRED
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Do they have any normally colored Princess Celestia figures?  Do they even have a Luna figure?

NejinOniwa

Today is yet another pony day. DISCORD RETURNS! :]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@stew: they have a big celestia figure, but appearantly the voice isn't the same as in the series.

as far as i know, they have no luna figure. i heard a rumor that they're going to come out with one around christmas, but idk the validity of that claim.

of course, one could always use this......
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

stewartsage

Hm, so that's where the Luna and microwaves thing they mention in The Vinyl Scratch Tapes came from.

Related: Not sure if I want a My Little Pony capable of inventing microwaves and aircraft.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Progress"Ah... GO TEAM!" Luna cheered along with her. "PERFORM WELL! WATCH YOUR DEFENSE! CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN YOUR ABOVE AVERAGE SCORING PERCENTAGE!"
Luna=Equine GLaDoS. And loving it. <3

Chocofreak13

sis's friend made a post-apocalyptic mlp roleplay.

out of character
in character

enjoy~
click to make it bigger

Bella

Just watched s1 episodes 1 and 2... hnnng.... >W>

NejinOniwa

RP Has been joined. I am so starved on RP right now...

Chocofreak13

sis has noticed, and your pony is in for a fight after telepathically communicating with Shattered Bell. just letting you know. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I should get on that.  Even though it seems a little bit full at the moment.

QuoteAbruptly two ponies galloped up. One was a brown colt in a pinstripe suit with a wild mane of hair, and the other was a gray Pegasus with a blonde mane and walleyes. The latter had a mail satchel.

Hurry Doctor!  The migration's starting!

Chocofreak13

art thou really going to be a doctor pony? really??
click to make it bigger