Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

there isn't much place to move them to. :\
click to make it bigger

Acher13

I bought a cabinet just for them.. but sometimes I slept on my plush or figure at night.
ya know, rollover and knock them off then the next morning I was squishing them =(

btw, the black haired one is Lavina
its been a week since I last play with Ach T^T

Chocofreak13

pretty cool. :3

i don't have the space for a cabinet for them, plus i don't want to put them on a shelf or whatever where they'll gather dust and never be hugged or played with. :[ it's kinda depressing to think about.
as a result, they cover the back wall of my bed, though i tend to keep the ones i sleep with up with me, most notably the 'boys':
naruto uzumaki
sasuke uchiha
sabaku no gaara
sanji prince
deidara
vincent valentine
tsukasa

idc if this makes me seem weird. i love it. ^^
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 13, 2011, 04:04:00 PM
i don't have the space for a cabinet for them, plus i don't want to put them on a shelf or whatever where they'll gather dust and never be hugged or played with. :[ it's kinda depressing to think about.
That reminds me of my other figurines, they do tends to collect dust as I got to my parents home only once a year and its about a week stay.
I've built a plastic cover for that cabinet with a suction fan that use solar panel and a few pack of silica gel.. no one taking care of them.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 13, 2011, 04:04:00 PM
idc if this makes me seem weird. i love it. ^^
hey, I do used to sleep with my figurine.. nothing weird about it, well not to me. =3
I do treat my figurine/plush nicely with passion.

This was... last time: ShowHide

my old laptop, and this how I get my siggy... lol

Chocofreak13

it all kicks ass, man. -w-

if i move, though, i intend to take all of my stuff with me. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

they ended up having a ciel plushie a the FYE to go with the sebastian plushie. there was only one, though, so i snapped it up right away. there's only one sebastian left, though, so i need to get it soon......
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I just ordered some posters today:

Lucky Strikes not included.

Again with the Lucky Strikes...

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

cool! though i don't quite get all the lucky strikes ads.....

i missed the sebastian plushie. :[ in a way, it's a blessing, since now i can focus on school supplies and get the plushie later on (i'm aiming for october or november, since i'll be saving in september for a ticket to a con).

in the meantime, today i'll be earning a little more money so i can bid on that bento i posted a link to in gen. chat. wish me luck, i'm gonna fight tooth and nail to get this matching set >:3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

The Lucky Strikes are there for scale, they're not actually on the posters.

Chocofreak13

ahhh. for a second there i thought the posters were really old or that the cigarette companies were targeting japan as well as some of the less developed asian countries. :\

either way, anime posters are always cool, whether you watch the anime associated with them or not. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on August 20, 2011, 11:21:00 AM
The Lucky Strikes are there for scale, they're not actually on the posters.

Lol, i thought it was a cigarette company promotion.

Chocofreak13

@red: i can see a seam on them, are they from newtype? (i got a couple from newtype hanging up ^^)
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine