Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

if you look on my facebook, my old profile pic was me with my vincent and deidara plushies. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

I'm gonna get the Hatsune Miku nendoroid for my cuzin today, might get myself a plush toys.

I was thinking if I should get Azunyan as well..

stewartsage

There are pics somewhere of my Strike Witches figures, since Colonel Minna is the only one I have on hand.

Chocofreak13

i wish i had more. but i'm happy. :3
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I love plushies, but not when they're human-shaped: I collect animal plushies and some of them arrived in my backpack here when I moved. The other half (especially the bigger ones) are waiting to be shipped from my parents' place. Are non-anime plushies welcome here? ._.

Anime figurines I used to have around a dozen or fifteen, but brought only the OS-tan ones and Fuu Hououji to France with me: the rest stay at my parents' garage, as I'm not really willing to commit myself to dusting them regularly anymore. ^.^;

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: if you don't want them anymore, i'd be happy to take them :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I think I already got dibs on them, Kari.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

DAMMIT RED DON' BE SELFISH YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME ;^;
click to make it bigger

Acher13

just bought her last night ;D

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on July 07, 2011, 05:55:58 PM
I think I already got dibs on them, Kari.

Somebody needs to learn sharing. ;-;

Chocofreak13

@acher: cool! ^^ (what is she? ik it's a nendoroid but what character?)
@bella: you don't have enough anime plushies/figurines to realize that people get protective/hoardy. :3

(it pisses me off when people sit on my plushies. sadly, my bed is shaped like a couch, inviting people to sit, resulting with them sitting on my plushies. ><; )
click to make it bigger

Acher13

@choco13: That's Death Master(Yomi) from Blackā˜…Rock Shooter =D

the part about my bedroom, no one shall ever touch my bed.. they could play with the plush but not ever to sit or any contact with my bed...

Also

Chocofreak13

@acher: i'm more protective of my plushies than my bed, but since i have no other place for them, they're on my bed. :\

i'm assuming that's the black rock shooter ova. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 10, 2011, 12:44:39 PMit pisses me off when people sit on my plushies. sadly, my bed is shaped like a couch, inviting people to sit, resulting with them sitting on my plushies. ><;

Now that's just rude.  Move them out the way first!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!