Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

dunno is this is going to sound like it belongs in the H subforum, but i think one of the reasons i'd buy a 1/3 scale one is because of the anatomically correctness. idk why, but it feels like it's higher grade because of that. (no blank spots like with barbie or GI joe, lol. xDD)

of course, i'd also buy a bigger one because it'd grant me the oppertunity to make bigger clothes. bigger area means bigger canvas. ^^

@bella: yay, i hope you enjoy her ^^

oh crap, i realize i forgot to put in rooting needles. :[ if there's an AC moore in your area, they sell doll rooting needles there, and they're much, much sturdier than the ones they sell on the site.

also, does the dress fit? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 28, 2011, 08:27:01 PM@bella: yay, i hope you enjoy her ^^

oh crap, i realize i forgot to put in rooting needles. :[ if there's an AC moore in your area, they sell doll rooting needles there, and they're much, much sturdier than the ones they sell on the site.

also, does the dress fit? :3

I can't wait to get her hair rooted and eyes painted, looks like this will be a fun project. No AC Moores in the area that I know of, but there's a Michael's crafts in Concord that will probably have doll hair rooting needles in stock. They have pretty much everything else.

The dress fits perfectly, actually. ^^

CaptBrenden

Speaking of dolls and such, my two latest touhou plushies have arrived. Ive now got Alice, Marisa, Reimu, a GIANT reimu (well, 17" tall, but much larger than average) Ran, Chen, Youmu, Remi, Flan, Sakuya, and freshly added to the collection Mokou and Kaguya.

I really should dake pics
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Nice collection, Cappy... post pics plz. : o

I wonder if there are any Aya or Utsuho plushies, lol

CaptBrenden

One company makes an Aya, but I dont think FumoFumo does, and I like to collect theirs. They are slowly expanding their line and ill get them as they come out. Cheaper then figs at least.

Chocofreak13

ho my gawd. that sounds pricey ;^; i've never played touhou, so i don't have much preference one way or another for particular characters, but do any companies make cirno or patchouli plushies?

i need to take a pic with the chocbo plus pent sent me, especially with the other chocobo plush i already had. they look adorable together. ^^

i've been wanting to get a sebastian plushie <3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

they do. cept for rumia and koa, they have the entire EotSD cast made by Fumofumo

Chocofreak13

cool!

while digging through my photobucket, i found some pics of some of my favourite figurines. :3

here's one from the same timeframe showing some of my plushies, some manga, a wallscroll that i use as a window shade (it's very nice and lets in just enough light ^^) and a cardboard standee of kenshin. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice collection ^_^
Also, I see Speedy :3

Acher13

Its late to post this but, Happy belated Christmas and Happy new year 2012 =D

Chocofreak13

@pentium: yes, when she was still alive....
@acher: so cute!! *0* (i miss having my sewing machine, if i did then i'd be able to make more outfits for them more effectively)
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Chocofreak13

niiiiiice. loving the figurine, is that Touhou too?
click to make it bigger

Acher13

@choco, yes those are all touhou.
the 3 plush from left - Youmu, Mokou, Kaguya, the Keychain - Ran, with the bow - Erin

where did you get the Youmu plush ??

Chocofreak13

ahhh. it's a cute figure. her hat is what i like best. ^^

makes me think i should play that game. :\
click to make it bigger