Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I'd totally name a cat Candice to annoy Bells.

You ever seen a grown man naked?
-Kevin, a guy I work with

Listen, go see Melinda because no offense, you've got a lot of shit to do.
-Another guy I work with

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 05, 2012, 04:56:50 PM
I'd totally name a cat Candice to annoy Bells.

Are we going to adopt a cat and name it Candace someday?

'Cause that seems kind of self-indulgent, even for me.

stewartsage

No no, with an 'I'.  To annoy you.

NejinOniwa

coolperson471 in reply to purple2567 (Show the comment) 10 hours ago
"If God wasen't here you would be dead."

QShots in reply to coolperson471 1 hour ago
"god died bro. Sorry, it was a war way back in the bible days and god was helping, but the other side had iron chariots and was able to defeat and kill god. Im so sorry for your loss, but as 2Pac said, "last year we poured out liquor for you but this year life goes on" so pour out a little liquor for yahweh's death and then continue your life. And if you think he is coming back to earth, think about all the iron chariots we now have with missles on em, yahweh stands no chance now."

Seriously, fundamentalist christians are so easy to troll it should be on Comedy Central.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

"The lesson of the Care Bears: When love and caring fail, resort to violence!"

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 05, 2012, 10:15:14 PM
No no, with an 'I'.  To annoy you.

Ohhhhhhh.

Yeah that would annoy me a bit. But not as much as if you named a cat "Kansas".

Nichi

"What's next summer: sequel, remake, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, remake, remake, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, original, sequel, remake"
- Film Brain

"FACT: God has sex via mail with Vista on her period via letters written using Selectrics powered by ponies. MADOKA MAGICA MOTHERFUCKERS"

Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 06, 2012, 06:54:01 AM

coolperson471 in reply to purple2567 (Show the comment) 10 hours ago
"If God wasen't here you would be dead."

Seriously, fundamentalist christians are so easy to troll it should be on Comedy Central.

of COURSE they're easy to troll, they're morons!
(sorry, i see bad spelling/grammar and it makes me irate. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"NOSEGAY is a word (c)T-SN1993MARPSY-Q TARGET"
- Hidden text in a beta version of Sonic 3D Blast

"Mouth noise is a perfect way to describe a lot of bad rapping out there"
- Linkara

"The first and possibly only PS2 game to feature a Horse Wiener as an equippable item"
- The Cutting Room Floor, on Disgaea

Bella

[12:13:31 AM] Rodney Grimes: Why do they call them "vacuum tubes"? Is it because they suck?

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on August 07, 2012, 08:10:10 PM
[12:13:31 AM] Rodney Grimes: Why do they call them "vacuum tubes"? Is it because they suck?

"WHY DO YOU THINK THEY STOPPED USING THEM
THEY SUCK
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
-Kari, on the above quote from me xD

Bella

May Kami-SAGE and Whirlwind-hime have mercy on your souls for insulting vacuum tubes.

Nichi

:P

"THIS DEVICE WILL EXPLODE IN 10 SECONDS!
...PFFFT...
RATS. FORGOT THE DYNAMITE!"
- Hidden message in the Game Boy version of the Game Genie

"You learn something new everyday. Today it's 'don't go to the bathroom during ABC news'."

"Just exploring around...when suddenly HOLY FUCK I JUST TOOK A ROCKET TO THE EVERYTHING"
- Me, on Fallout 3

Chocofreak13

@bells: did you miss the trololololol-lol-lol-lol-lol? (said to the tune of "deck the halls")

"That, and your package would likely be a lot bigger"
-Pent, to Me.

EDIT: i was browsing some older pages of topicless (520's-30's) thanks to pent, and i found some funny convos:
PROOF THAT STEW WAS ONCE MY PARTNER IN CRIME:

Quote from: stewartsage on May 19, 2010, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: BellaYes, people around here are very casual dressers... actually, casual doesn't quite begin to describe them. I once saw two boys (12 and 14 maybe) walking through Wal-Mart in matching Family Guy bathrobes and slippers. xD Just yesterday, I saw a woman riding down a street in our town on a bike, wearing shorts and a sports bra. xD

Sorry to hear about the breakup. And the dial-up situation. ;;

Sounds like my college!

I'm sorry about one of those.

About the headaches, same thing used to happen whenever I used the computer or watched the TV in the dark.  For some reason it doesn't really happen any more.  So either my eyes/brain got used to it or witchcraft *shrug*

Quote from: NejEVERYONE'S SECRETLY BETTER OFF SINGLE AND THEY KNOW IT

s'not so much a secret as proving to my friends why I'm incapable of having a successful romantic relationship.  Too cold and distant I suppose.

Quote from: OS FreakChoco & Stewartsage: looks we are a broken trio. Let's get together and drink and party!

I don't drink very often, but I'm afraid when intoxicated nothing exciting happens beyond subtly messing with people.

Quote from: Red-MachineI'll throw my hat in the ring here, too. I've never had a girlfriend myself, but I know all to well how it feels to have your heart broken.

Hey Bella, it's a shame you're asexual/aromantic; I'd SO date you.

Yeah, she was my only actual girlfriend but to tell the truth I saw it coming about three weeks or so ago. 

I think everyone would date Bella.

Quote from: ZenIM BACK!

WHAT DID I MISS!!

WELCOME BACK

A LOT

Quote from: Choco@OSf: i don't drink, but if i get really tired i get crazy! xD
and good luck. if all else fails, stick with one OS? at least one works.....^^;

@nejin: fukin cablesnatchers.....i had that problem with my dad last night cause i connected an ethernet cable from my room to the router downstairs. we've been fighting about everything under the sun since. >___< i can't WAIT for college....

and are you suggesting that we have a singles mixer/orgy? owo;

@stew: dude, you should come up here for the summer. then you and me and bella and cockle and whoever else can form the lonely hearts club band!! xD

@everyone: WE'RE SGT. OSTAN'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND~♪

Woo sleep deprivation!  Almost nothing breaks my cool, short of major disaster or good news.

Cable theft is heresy, and we all know what heresy in punishable by!

Togas.  Be there.

I can prvodie uniforms for all, but BYOS&I

WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SHOW

Quote from: Choco et. allBURNING TRANSFORMER

Perhaps this is the wrong reaction, but FRIGGIN SWEET.  Things I've seen on fire; people, cars, inumerable pieces of wood, microwave, refridgerator, and a train car.  Plus other stuff I can't remember.

and the first inklings of stew/bella:

Quote from: stewartsage on May 19, 2010, 10:04:54 PM
Oh yes, happy birthday to Mrs. Choco's mom.  And one other thin that caught on fire was the woods behind my house after our neighbor dumped ashes into underbrush.

Quote from: Bella@Stewart: I live near a college town so maybe that's why I see so many casual dressers? Poor students who can't afford anything better? xD

@Choco: I've never drank, I don't drink, I don't plan to drink. Maybe when I turn 21 I've have a glass of wine or something classy like that, but the thought of drinking for drinking's sake has never held appeal with me. My brainwaves are scrambled enough as it is. xD How can you suggest a person stick with only one OS?! :V :V :V

UNIFORMS? TOGAS? RANDOM THINGS SET ON FIRE?! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!

Well, we can date, but our entire notion of romantic relationships is sorta... different... or I guess we don't really go looking for relationships or feel that we "need" boyfriends/girlfriends.

Mainly its laziness.

And now I feel like a terrible person for some reason.

Your nearest ROTC program.  I kid, it would be the best band ever!

Royal we or suggesting a ménage à trois, Ms. Bella?  Or another option that I'm missing....

two random quotes from the pages:

"UNIFORMS? TOGAS? RANDOM THINGS SET ON FIRE?! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!"
-Bella

"And thanks to your mother, my birthday is only a month away!"
- Stew
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Maybe you want a plumber with a shiny mustache to save you from your demons while you're wearing a pink dress."
- A GameFAQs user, on this dream I had

"I love him because sparkles!"
- Me, on the plot of Twilight

"Give 100% in whatever you do! Unless you are donating blood"