Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I was hoping you'd post it :3

"Lasers make me happy"

Bella

"OH. EM. GEE."
-My dad on using internet slang.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on February 22, 2012, 08:00:21 PM
Must be a Catholic thing. My family is Baptist, and I've never heard of this before

I'm pretty sure other denominations observe it, at least the Anglicans and Episcopalians...

Chocofreak13

to be fair, i think they're both more closely related to catholicism than the other christian-type monotheistic religions. i know lent started with catholicism. :\

[2/22/2012 10:58:33 PM] chocofreak887: what?
[2/22/2012 10:58:44 PM] chocofreak887: i can't understand your grammar, dude ><;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 23, 2012, 12:01:24 AM
to be fair, i think they're both more closely related to catholicism than the other christian-type monotheistic religions. i know lent started with catholicism. :\

Those two groups are pretty much Catholicism sans Pope. Also, Stewart informed me that Lutherans, Presbyterians and Methodists, among others, also observe Lent. /Themoreyouknow

Anyway, back onto topic:
"IT KEEPS MAKING ME THINK OF THAT SCENE IN HAIBANE RENMEI
THE WING-GROWING PART
EXCEPT MUCH SMALLER, SLOWER, MUNDANE AND PAINLESS"
-Me on hyperbolic statements about teething

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@bella: you think teething is painless.....? .__.;;;

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........."
"That's what it would sound like if i had fallen much farther."

EDIT:
[10:04:58 PM] Rodney Grimes: From my years of doing it...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

[9:11:51 PM] PentiumMMX: I can see into your mind O_O
[9:11:56 PM] PentiumMMX: It's scary in there

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 24, 2012, 01:06:25 AM
@bella: you think teething is painless.....? .__.;;;

It's painless compared to the thing I was comparing it to.

Still, I imagine both experiences are similar in terms of sheer "OH GOD I DON'T REMEMBER THAT BODY PART BEING THERE BEFORE HOW WAS IT HIDING UNDER MY SKIN THIS WHOLE TIME?!"-ness.

NejinOniwa

Quotehiding under my skin this whole time
Rainbow Dash is now sprouting a horn in my head, and it does NOT make for a pretty image. AAAUGH. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 24, 2012, 09:29:55 PM
Quotehiding under my skin this whole time
Rainbow Dash is now sprouting a horn in my head, and it does NOT make for a pretty image. AAAUGH. >_>

NOW YOU HAVE ME THINKING ABOUT TWILIGHT (or really any other unicorn) GROWING WINGS HAIBANE-STYLE. ;_;

NejinOniwa

Tohoho, all those authors having her grow them in her sleep are fucking cheats. ;W;

Meanwhile:
Quote from: Swedish Insult Laboratory, HNCO-NeoN HQMAY TONE-DEAF MOOSE SHIT ON YOUR HOUSEWALLS AND HOWL MATING CALLS ON YOUR FUNERAL!
It sounds a lot better in Swedish, I am way too tired to take this writing business seriously. Swedish is EPIC for convoluted insults. XD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

MÅ TONDÖVA ÄLGAR SKITA PÅ DIN HUSVÄGG OCH YLA LOCKROP PÅ DIN BEGRAVNING!

Bella

"[If you end up in Montreal] She's going to find you and handcuff you in a lesbian bar."
-Stewart on kinky-acting Québécois kids from my childhood... it's a really long story.

"Fat white boys with mustaches?"
-Stewart on "My type" of people.

"...But not in a fetish way!"
-Me on my affection for fat white boys with mustaches.

Nichi

"I don't want to do it from behind"

"Do Subway sandwiches stream anime or something now? I need to find out why mine haven't been doing this"

"I am gar for me"

(Impersonating Mr. T) "Remember kids: don't agitate Miss K, or else she'll mess you up, fool!"