SOMMOR 2011 ONOMO SOOSON (NO VOWOLS OLLOWOD)

Started by NejinOniwa, June 25, 2011, 02:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

MO BONDWODTH DOOS NOT OLLOW MO TO POST VOWOLS, SO O WOLL ONLO POST O'S ON THOS THROOD. FORTHORMORO, O MOST OSK OLL OTHORS POSTONG ON THOS THROOD TO DO THO SOMO.

So, wothoot forthor odoo, sommor sooson 2011 of onomo.
Doscoss.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Looking forward to Baka to test season 2, I enjoyed the first season (=W=)

Usagi Drop looks alright, so I'll check that out along with Idolm@ster maybe even Nekogami if it turns out to be a good comedy

Bella

DO YOU HOVE ANO ROCOMOODOTOONS, NOJON-SON?

THO ONES THOT JOMP OOT OT MO:

There is a show with "Yuri" in the title. It will probably be my luck that it not only DOESN'T contain yuri, but ends up being some harem shit.

A new Blood series... with CLAMP artwork? Not sure if I want or not. (Blood+ was pretty good, it was just TOOOO LONNNNG.)

Dantalian No Shoka, I might check it out on the basis of being GAINAX-made (and when have they steered us wrong?)

Mayo Chiki: TRAPS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ (sounds like Maria Holic minus the lesbians, lol 'w')

THOT OS OLL.

NejinOniwa

Mayochiki has REVERSE traps, Broya. That's the same amount of fail converted into PURE WINNAGE, right there.
Never actually saw Blood+ beyond an episode or two, but I am interested in this new version simply because I recognized the name and it seems to be among the more qualitative items of this season (srsly, SO MUCH MOESHIT I'M GONNA PUKE BLOOD).
Dantalian seems like something I'll hit or miss, but I'll try. It's GAINAX, after all.
Will also check out Dolls, Nekogami, Usagi Drop and Morita-san. Depending on scheudle, Itsuka Tenma (sounds PLOT enough, but watching out for a fail here) and No.6 (Looks good, but BONES always look good, yet they have managed to pump out so much EMO GRIMDARK SHIT the last years that I wonder why I even bother trying).

OPPLOSOOD 13 OND SOCROD SOVON JOST MOKO MO MOSS STOR DROVOR. O WOLL GO CRO ON O CORNOR NOW.

OLSO...
POKOMON B/W MOVOOS? FOCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

stewartsage

Nothing overly interesting to me yet;

Kami-sama no memo-chou and the Fairy Tail/YkMc crossover I guess, maybe.  Yuru Yuri is yuri.  I've read the manga.  Roberta'sBloodTrail5thEpisodeFuckYeah.

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 25, 2011, 06:21:22 PM
Mayochiki has REVERSE traps, Broya. That's the same amount of fail converted into PURE WINNAGE, right there.

Stupid me... I somehow read that as BOY, not girl. ><;; lol, I might have to give that a look, reverse traps ftw. >w<

Quote from: stewartsage on June 25, 2011, 10:31:03 PM
Yuru Yuri is yuri.  I've read the manga.

How was it?

Chocofreak13

yo, nej. O IS A VOWEL.

*facepalm*

either way, i see they made an anime of bunny drop, so provided i can track it down w/ subs i'ma watch that.

most of the cutesy stuff has caught my eye. expect me to watch nyanpire and the baka no test sequel, as i've already begun downloading the first season.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Reverse trap where?

QuoteHow was it?

Eh, I don't remember.  Didn't really get into since I had a dozen other series to read at the time (The Great Touhou Doujin Read)

NejinOniwa

NICHIJOU'S SECOND SEASON: GOOOOOOOOOOLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AAAAAAGE HAAAAAAAS BEEEEGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Also: So summer season has now officially begun. Tonight will see samplings of a few select shows, among them REVERSE TRAPPETH SHOWETH Mayochiki.

HITTING THIS SHIT LIKE AN ARTILLERY SHELL THE MOMENT IT FINISHES DOWNLOADAN.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 08, 2011, 09:19:00 PM
NICHIJOU'S SECOND SEASON: GOOOOOOOOOOLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AAAAAAGE HAAAAAAAS BEEEEGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

MAI BROATHA, I CAN SAI TEH LIAGHT!!!!! ITS THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD!?!?!? OA;SEHF;LAUBNERG;LJABSG;OAUEBG;LAJSBDG;AOUEBG;ALJSBG!!!!!

In other news, Usagi Drop seems to be going on a track towards good and Kami-sama is something I need to start up on I think...

Chocofreak13

bunny drop = win. anxiously awaiting the 3rd volume of the manga. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Mayo Chiki - It's like Maria+Holic, but with MORE LESBIANS IT'S JUST THAT FUCKING AWESOME

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 09, 2011, 11:13:23 AM
Mayo Chiki - It's like Maria+Holic, but with MORE LESBIANS IT'S JUST THAT FUCKING AWESOME

DO WANT.

Chocofreak13

it was interesting, that's for damn sure. why am i getting the shuffle! vibe from it...... :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That is strange. Shuffle had angels and aliens and whatever else there was...

Usagi drop was cute, but EP1 felt very much like a VEEEERY long prologue.
And NICHIJOU IS STILL THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST