Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Nah, you're a little too young for that
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

kid, you're not of age. and i'm unaware if you're shotacon. so for now,
O Kotowari Shimasuuuu~~~
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

eeww.

"jellyfish contact-lens"

(google it, there were some other cool ones, too :0 )
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

here, have some pretty gothic art to cheer you up. -w-

click to make it bigger

Nichi

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

not sure if that qualifies for the naughty thread. tasty either way. and is that from disgaea?

@pent: lol'd indeed. -w-

last viewed image on google image search:

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Nichi

@Kari: That pic is Morrigan from Darkstalkers; a lesser-known fighting game from Capcom (Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc.)
Also, I never watched Liberty's Kids. I did, however, watch this:

(I admit, I had a crush on Inez back in the day. I've always had a thing for girls wearing glasses >w>; )

Simonorged

Nichi

Indeed ^^

On a different note, I found an original PlayStation in the background of the final episode of Cowboy Bebop. I love spotting background details like that :3

Surprisingly, Cowboy Bebop and Monster Rancher are the only anime series I've seen that a PlayStation appears; the Sega Saturn otherwise outnumbers it with appearances in Evangelion, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Ben-To (Where it's referred to by name, and actual game footage from Virtua Fighter is sometimes seen)

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

i'll admit, i looked at vegeta's butt there, and DAT OUTLINE is not very solid. >>;

@pent: half the fun of anime like that is trying to spot all the references. -w-
also, i had a bit of a crush on inez too, i think. >>;

@simon: i loved both shows, especially since i didn't have cable till about 5th or 6th grade or so. when i got home from school, my sister would get us both settled in with a snack and we'd do our homework together in front of the tv, since the cartoons stopped at about 6, and my dad would come in at about that point to watch the news anyway. nowadays, the behaviour is so ingrained that neither of us can get any work done without background noise, usually in the form of the tv. xDD
click to make it bigger