Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

...And now, for a lesson in video game boxart

US/Europe:

Japan:

So remember, kids: Japan can make any game look awesome

NejinOniwa

You mean, japan knows how to copypaste dogs and cats into premade "insert animal here" templates?

GG.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Yes, but that's not the point.

The point is there's a dog or cat riding on a giraffe. A GIRAFFE. That makes me want to play the game more than the US/European boxart

NejinOniwa

Unfortunately, neither makes me want to play either of them.

At least the top ones give you some hope that the graphics might be sort of realistic, rather than a bad collection of celshading...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Meh; have a picture of a cow

Chocofreak13

this is another case of "japan is always cuter". if you bring up the weather on a wii, and go to the worldmap, you can scroll around to the other parts of the world. and japan has chibi weather. >>;

i'd like to play the japanese one more. but all of them have cute animals, which is the point. -w-

also, i wonder if moo could mean something else? :\

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Drawn animals are never as cute as real ones. In general, personifying animals is not for me. Japan failed in this case. *nod*

As for the previous pages, I'm so glad to have read Bella's, Aurora's and Choco's posts. Not going to go into that anymore, because otherwise I'll get triggered and burn the whole internet. And not to a valid ISO. :/

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: check out the kitten pics and video if you get a chance, then. :3

and don't forget pent. getting hit on by cougars sounds like a rather traumatizing experience. >>;;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I uploaded a handful of new pics to the gallery (Kriz helped find a few of them). Here's one of them :3

Bella

I think you got the wrong link, Pentium. ^^;

Nichi

Chocofreak13

hmm, nice to hear. guess i should review my pics a bit more. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

stewartsage

Nichi

I want this chair *w*

Remember: Small children make a great distraction while you flee from the mountain lion
Disclaimer: It does not help if you're fleeing from a snow leopard, a panther, or a cheetah. Sorry

I wish I had a dress like this >w<