Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@leaf: if it makes you feel any better, i don't take the bag out when i make tea, so i heavily sugar and milk it to compensate. i like all tea to be chai tea. :I

@pent: haaa. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Exa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Yaay~ >w<

Always liked her outfit in Platinum (Also, given the canon of my playthroughs of Pokémon...I still want artwork of Crystal in this outfit >w>; )

I need to see if I still have this series floating around, and finish it :3

Ah, yes; Gaagle. I used it to look up the nearest Duck-Fil-A

Come try our Gimmicky New Menu Item; where we bake breadsticks on top of the crust
I'm not even kidding; that's a new menu item at work

What it feels like when I change my weapon in PSO on Dreamcast, and I don't have the DC Keyboard to quickly navigate the menu

A book I can picture Kari owning -w-;

Not sure if I believe it

I feel this way about some people :3

I'm reminded of the custom artwork that the guys at Game-X-Change used to make xD

Exa

Exa

Nichi

@Duko: Love it xD

Related Zim GIF is related -w-

Related to the earlier mentioning of Angry Birds

:3

I have nothing clever to say here -w-;

I now want to see someone make a SU fan video on Peridot, that ends with Cowboy Bebop style message saying "See You, Space Dorito"

LOL -w-;

I loved this episode

Cockleshell

fun fact: i was the first person to reblog the "see you space dorito" post on tumblr!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Exa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Exa

Nichi

...and now, more Tiny Peridot

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

IDK :3

I named my Inkling Girl Amiibo after her -w- (Obvious name is obvious)

>TFW not sure what to do

Cockleshell