Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that is BEYOND me and Steve. :000

(hell, i'm considering new glasses and the ones i really liked were rectangles! :0 )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've needed new glasses for ages, but I don't have the money to do that right now; it's that or dump my entire savings account into a new pair, and spend the next 5+ years trying to build it back up so I can move out :\

- Me -w-

Can I just say I was let down my Pizza Hut never got in the limited edition TMNT boxes? I mean, it's the only time their US division did something quite like Pizza Hut Japan in terms of promos

Chocofreak13

i imagine they only did it for pizza huts in massive metro areas. little places never get anything cool. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

we got Batman: Arkham Knight Pizza-Hut boxes here in the UK

Chocofreak13

oooo. can you find some pics? :0

@pent: forgot to mention, medicaid will cover new lenses for me, so if i get the frames i'm golden. idk how much they cover or if they'll do it twice, though, so i may just keep the ones i have now as alternatives. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Swag: Nice :3

[sips tea]

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I LOL'd -w-

I feel like this sometimes

There's a kitteh >w<

Popura-chan~ :3

More dakka: It applies even to Splatoon

I'd buy a MegaDrive from her, yes -w-

Kinda makes me think of 2k :3

Maid *w*

Chocofreak13

that is the cutest maid i have seen in a good long while. i want her earrings.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

:3

- Me, when I hear someone mention Amiibo

I should rewatch this series sometime :3

#0spooky2me

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Nichi

@Cocks: I'd serious LOL if Edge-tan ends up just being Inori in a different costume xD

Ninja Dog

I was watching this for a while, when Toonami was airing it. I should consider finishing it -w-

What happens when Mark Hamill autographs old Star Wars trading cards xD

Taste the rainbow

Lastly, something Kari will like :3