Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

so i was browsing through the Burlington subreddit and

?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

WENK WENK.

Vermont confirmed Ice Kingdom.

Cockleshell

vermont really is the ice kingdom though (insert clever pun about northeast kingdom here)

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

obviously Burlington needs to once again FEEL THE BEEERN.

@pent: school cardigans are the height of fashion and oh so fucking expensive.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed

I could easily crop these to make avatars :3

Black Star xD

Sometimes I wish I could pull this look off

Dr. Kraus

Bought a famicom with a Famicom Disk System and it will be here within a week!

Also have a super famicom and sega saturn(JPN) being slow boat for $50. They won't be here for at least two or three months...

Chocofreak13

i keep forgetting Small Talk is a language. wasn't there a -tan for it? and was it Japan-exclusive?

look on the bright side, Kraus, now you can play ALL THE FORIEGN GAMES (except the Euro-releases)

@pent: give it time, but i'll say that you'd want a bigger bottom than that. artists love to make the string bikini bottoms as small as possible, but i can say from experience that they're a bitch to keep up and cover basically nothing, so going with a larger one is usually smart. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. Also, making sure it can properly conceal certain..."things" down there is important, too >>;

Cockleshell

Nichi

I has coffee :3

>TFW endless recursion of time

I want her dress. Then again, don't we all?

:3

>w<

LOL

Chocofreak13

that's what skirted swimwear is for.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

that is the best description i have ever seen of Steven Universe.

also Peridot and Jasper get more adorable the more i see them.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

if someone asks me that question:

BIG BUFF CHEETO PUFF
click to make it bigger